Limited Run USA 24 Fret Rhoads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Limited Run USA 24 Fret Rhoads

I think Matt headed for an Emergency hospital after cutting his leg off....
    [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

12:33 am EST

Times up Matty! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Any updates, Ahab? [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Pics Matt, wee need pics to prove it [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
          Let's see some eating

Comment

maybe we should start a fundraiser for a parrot and an eye patch, to go with Matt's new wooden leg [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Would you like an Apple Pie with your leg Matt? [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Pat

Comment

I hear that Matt is gone, searching for the great white whale with his shipmates. He should be back in a couple months.
                Scott
                Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Man, that's the last time I bet one of my body parts on anything that involves getting info out of JC! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I did speak with Mike at JC today and he still doesn't have pricing. He and I are *both* hoping to have a solid number on this before he leaves tonite but my brother and his wife just had a baby girl an hour ago so... I'm off to the hospital right now to see my new niece. I may as well get a new leg installed while I'm there!

If I have any further info for you guys I'll post it tonite. Otherwise, tomorrow is our next best bet!

Matt [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                    Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Thank you Matt!
                      You do need a new leg for sure [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                      We will wait for the news.
                      [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

I'll buy all twelve if you proved to me you ate your leg.

Comment

Would a chicken leg do??? Or maybe a leg of lamb???

Eh, what can I say... those JC guys are hard to get information from!

[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                          Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Everyone who wants these LTDs to work, please post something in this thread... we need to keep it at the top in hopes that someone from JCMI will see that and take heart... [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

http://www.jcfonline.com/ubbthreads/...fpart=1#348826
                            The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Congrats on the new niece [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Matt, congrats on the new niece. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] Maybe you can bring her a little stuffed whale, as a present. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X