Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Limited Run USA 24 Fret Rhoads

There are actually a number of threads that haven't been moved. *shrug*
    The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      The problem with all of these things (work orders, custom quotes, limited runs) is that there's only one guy at Jackson that handles all of it. Not only is he responsible for the entire USA but he's probably handling all the international orders as well.

[/ QUOTE ]

Does he need an assistant? I'd love to do that. I'm cheap too!
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

How far away are you from Corona?

Comment

25 miles

Comment

If I moved in with my cousin, it'd be 14 miles.

Comment

25 miles isn't a bad commute, especially to work there. Be our man inside!!! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]

Comment

Someone better help the poor guy out. It shouldn't take 4 weeks to get a price on small batch of guitars!

Anyhoo, the update for today is that there's still no news on the RR24 or the Demon. Mike Kotzen did a bunch of my custom shop one off quotes yesterday but doesn't think he'll be able to get me a price on these small batches until early next week.

Sorry these are taking so long!

Matt [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

I wonder if they (the CS) considers the probability of these batches actually being ordered lower than individual custom orders and puts them further down the list if they are swamped and need to prioritize. Then again, I put in a request for a work order before these batches were submitted and I'm still waiting. Hmmmm...maybe they just don't like JC Forum members. Just thinking out loud.

Comment

Nah, they love you guys! Individual orders are easier for them to quote because Mike does those himself. Small batches are bit more involved though because several people out there have to sit down together to figure out the pricing.

The bottom line is they ought to hire another guy to help out with CS quotes and work orders. People are conditioned to wait 12 months for their guitars to arrive. It shouldn't take several weeks to get quotes and turn them into work orders though. That's just simple paperwork.
                    Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      The bottom line is they ought to hire another guy to help out with CS quotes and work orders. People are conditioned to wait 12 months for their guitars to arrive. It shouldn't take several weeks to get quotes and turn them into work orders though. That's just simple paperwork.

[/ QUOTE ]

Can I get an "amen"?! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

AMEN!
                        "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Comment

Still no update?
                          I understand it's the holidays, but holy shit this is ridiculous.

Comment

Do photos not show in older threads? I pulled this thread up to look at a pic Toru posted (bottom of page 5) of a 24 fret RR, black w/green pinstripes and gold hardware (possible CS idea) but the pics don't show.

Toru - if you still have the pic can you repost it or just send it to me? Thanks!
                            Unleash the fury.....Texas style!

Comment

John, I think I don't have that picture anymore..
                              I am sure some other people have posted the same picture before so try to check maybe Children Of Bodom threads.
                              That Guitar was built as Alexi model.

Comment

Working...
                              X