Comment

Re: How about a 1 hum 1 single Soloist?

[ QUOTE ]
      I am out at CS pricing.

[/ QUOTE ]

+1

Comment

Yawn... Well, I'm still waiting for Jackson to call me back. Let me just say that I will beat *any* dealers price on this run. Y'all keep that in mind now!

Matt [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
        Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Lets not make this a war game here, Rat [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          I mean Matt! [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Comment

Well, now ya know who I contacted.

What do we need to change to bring it back under the umbrella of USA Select pricing?

Comment

I think the only way to make this stuff to the USA select pricing, it has to go with SL1 minus 2 singles.
              Then look for some possibilities to modify as much as you can without making it as CS price.
              But when you start doing this with complete custom choice of wood/hardwares, it just can not be select series pricing anymore.
              IMO.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                Matt said:
                Let me just say that I will beat *any* dealers price on this run. Y'all keep that in mind now!

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
                Scott said:
                Lets not make this a war game here, Rat [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                I mean Matt! [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] If you two were hot college girls, I say throw some jello on 'em and let 'em have at one another! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Gotta love having the option of multiple fantastic dealers on a forum. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Yeah, DANCE, DEALERS, DANCE!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Muahahahaha!
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    Gotta love having the option of multiple fantastic dealers on a forum. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

After they get done with each other this thing might be free - [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

• Re: How about a 1 hum 1 single Soloist?

An SL1T !

Comment

Actually SL1T already exists but they come with 2 single coils.
                        If it can be done without these single coils or just take the middle pickup off, it will be great.
                        Either with Floyd or without.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

After they get done with each other this thing might be free - [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Chuck, to get this under Usa Select pricing, no woodworking changes can be allowed [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
                          Been down that road many times.
                          Only mods or rather alterations are paint/graphic scheme, hardware color, logo colors and oiled or painted neck.
                          and of course misc hardware options etc..
                          Im not sure they are allowing any more EMG's on Usa Select pricing small batches..

Comment

that sucks!
                            So does that mean, this thread has ended?

Comment

Oiled/painted neck is no upcharge? Frickin' SWEET! For example, say I wanted a regular black SL2H but wanted an oiled neck, would it have to be a group "limited" order or can I order one by myself with no upcharge?

Comment

No, it has to be in a small Usa Select batch.
                                You couldnt just order a Usa Production model with a changed list of specs etc..

I was talking with Mike at the CS today and he said that its a little tougher to get the oiled necks on the batches as they scrupulously go over the neck woods to get the nicest one's with super minimal imperfections.

I cant wait to to see the LTD Chlorines and Trans Prple Bursts I have on order with the oiled necks!!!

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X