2003 Soloist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2003 Soloist

Hey guys, what is a clean SSH Soloist,in Black,2003 model,worth? SD pickups with Floyd,has one small nick in the lower cutaway and case. I want to score it,but it will affect 2 other guitars that I want to get in on the board! Ain't it always this way? And Christmas time! Ha! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
    Straightjacket Memories.Sedative Highs...........

Re: 2003 Soloist

I can get it for 1200, y or n?

Comment

Sorry to say but no.

Simple Black SL1 on E-bay I have seen sells for around $800-1000 top even it's only 1 year old in mint.

Comment

Thanks, DJM. I thought it was kinda high,but I wanted to check with you guys before I jumped.On to the single/hum Chuckracer special!

Comment

But you will never know.
          If you accept worldwide shipping, many people will consider it as a good deal because these are very expensive in other countries and many sellers do not ship internationally.
          So I would say if you want top cash, that would be the best way to go.
          Only you have to make sure you don't get ripped off by the shipping cost and paypal scam.

Good luck!

Comment

I think he wanted to buy, not sell..

Comment

Yea, I think I misunderstood.
              I thought he was trying to sell instead.
              Well.. even better since I told him used SL1 can be scored $800-1000.
              [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Yeh, what he said... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] You can get a new one for a tad over $1200 I believe.

Pat

Comment

Working...
                X