USA Roswell owners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USA Roswell owners

Ok, I sold the USA Roswell I had a while back, but during the time I had it, I misplaced the bag containing the case keys and the allen wrench for the truss rod. I had removed the wrench from the bag because it was the only thing that would adjust the neck on my acoustic, and somewhere between setting up the acoustic and going to the bathroom, the wrench and bag went for a walk [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    I did finally find the bag, though [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

What I need is a picture or description of the wrench, as my mind's getting more and more fuzzy as time goes by. I'm pretty sure it was a fairly long wrench with the little ball-type end on the long part, but not exactly sure. I figure if I see a picture of it I'll at least know I've been searching for the right item all these months.
    I'll definitely know it when I see it, but seeing it is the problem [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Thanks to anyone that can help [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Newc
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Re: USA Roswell owners

Matt...I'm not sure if the wrench is in the case of my Roswell...but I do have one just as you described that I use on my KV1 and certain other US's. Since truss rod allen wrench sizes have changed over the years it may be best to pickup a nice set of Craftsman allen wrenches...I'm not sure if they should be metric or SAE though. Anyways when I get home I'll check....

- Joel
    RIP Donny Swanstrom...JCF bro
    RIP Dime

Comment

Tanks [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        Tanks [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
        [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I don't have much time right now to dig out the Roswell all the way in the back to see if there's a wrench with it (I don't think there is IIRC)...but the main wrench I use on the USA's is a 3/16" allen...with the ball end.

- Joel
            RIP Donny Swanstrom...JCF bro
            RIP Dime

Comment

Thanks Toru - I got one of them around here as well, but can't find it either [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Yeah I thought it was one with the ball end, just wanted confirmation - Thanks "Fish" [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc

Comment

Working...
              X