In and Outta Love...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: In and Outta Love...

1H, 1 vol, Floyd, 22 frets. Life is good.

Comment

That's a cool one, alright. I'll bet that neck is sweetness. Congrats, Chuckster. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Nice one Chuck. Now if you get your Soldano tone back you will be right back in the saddle. Is there metallic flake in the paint? Or is that straight up solid?
        We must!
        We must!
        We must increase the bust!
        The bigger the better!
        The tighter the sweater!
        The boys are counting on us!

Comment

thats a sweet guitar man.

Comment

It's a red metallic, and just pops under the lights.
            The neck is just perfect, too. The guitar sounds ferocious! I don't know what's in there for a pickup...perhaps J knows. Ralph has no idea either. The guitar is in incredible shape!

Comment

Certainly a true classic from those day in the '80's. You gotta love a 1-hb/Floyd setup. Very nice guitar, Chuck! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
              Takeoffs are optional but landings are mandatory.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                It's a red metallic, and just pops under the lights.
                The neck is just perfect, too. The guitar sounds ferocious! I don't know what's in there for a pickup...perhaps J knows. Ralph has no idea either. The guitar is in incredible shape!

[/ QUOTE ]

Damn Chuck, that is fukkin sweet bro! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                I'm such a fool for single hum Jacksons though! Here's a pic of Brians (swillmaster) guitars when I bought the yellow dinky from him. I wanted to buy the red one too but he wouldn't come off it. At first I thought this may be the same axe but I see his was plain red and yours is a metallic. What would it cost me to have dibs on that axe IF you ever sell it? I'm not kidding (yes, unusual for me) I'll put down the deposit right now! Congrats brother!
                (I want that guitar)

My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  Life is good.

[/ QUOTE ]

...in the JCF neighborhood.

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

(I'm typing like a cross between Doc and AlZ here!!)

[/ QUOTE ]Bwahahaha!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Now, that's some funny sh1t!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    Sweet guitar! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Chuck,
                      great guitar!!!
                      I played it over at Ralph's house when I was picking up the biohazard graphic/2 hum...
                      It's a sweeeeeet guitar for sure..enjoy brother [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                      X