New SL2H!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New SL2H!

Looks very clean and 'deep'. Now go jam!
    You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

That colour looks very cool ..congrats on the new purchase [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Wolf [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

That's a beaut!

Comment

I love that color. Would be even cooler if the headstock was painted to match with it. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Could you imagine racer on a forum with drummers? He'd explode!
            Love the sl2h btw, that colour is freaking mad.

Comment

nah they would just beat him with one of those giant drumsticks [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Cool! Nice color. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Chris
                Are YOU a Jackson Warrior? Join us and be all that you can be!

Comment

Just got the email from Scott that it's on the way as I type this![img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I can't wait. My head's gonna explode!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    And do you know how hard it is to get BC to photograph properly. MAN!! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes it is. That's one color that always looks better in person that in pics. Or at least I've yet to see any pics that do it justice.
                    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

She's in!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Now I must leave. I have a lot of playing to do.

Comment

Make sure that you take her to bed and give her a pillow and plenty of covers. She will need that extra attention after you first play her.
                        [img]/images/graemlins/sleep.gif[/img]

Comment

Cool, great color, I've got a trans black SL2h and I feakin love it!
                          Congrats, those are just great guitars [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                          If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

Wow. After hours of playing, that's all I can say. There are guitars that you play and like or even love. Then there are guitars that you flat out bond with right away. This guitar, is one of those that I bonded with. I was thinking of replacing the pickups and had originally ordered it with the idea of having Scott put EMG's in it but I may hold off. The JB is better than I remember. Though still not great. It is good though. The '59 is really impressive though. I like humbuckers in the neck for leads but usually that's all. This isn't the case here though. The 59' sounds great period. I may just go with a passive pickup for the bridge. Possible an Adder Plus or something like an EMG 81.

Comment

Working...
                            X