Soloist Custom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soloist Custom

Can anyone shed some light on to serial number J1842 with those majic logs or registers telling what it was, body wood, order number, bridge, who ordered it, etc??

I would appreciate this, i need to authenticate the guitar and find out what has been changed or done to it. Thanks, John.

Re: Soloist Custom

The log itself wouldn't tell you. They would need to pull the work order. Jackson isn't checking workorders, or even verifying log entries.

It's pretty easy to tell if a guitar has been refinished, had pickups changed, or if a bridge has been replaced or converted. As for authenticity? It's very difficult to fake a Jackson neck-thru.
    The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Yeah but if you can dress up a Hondo to match the Work Order of a Jackson, you can sell the Hondo as a Jackson [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Simple large images of the guitar would help us to find what they are.
        At least some basic stuff.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          Yeah but if you can dress up a Hondo to match the Work Order of a Jackson, you can sell the Hondo as a Jackson [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc

[/ QUOTE ]

I dunno about that, but I'm sure YOU could turn a Jackson into a Hondo without much effort! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I've got the power [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

hehe. we know. we know
                Hail yesterday

Comment

I have ZERO idea where this quote is from, but I find it oddly apropriate:

[ QUOTE ]
                  Wizard's Second Rule: The greatest harm can result from the best intentions

Terry Goodkind, Stone of Tears

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                  X