Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OH YES!!!! My Custom Shop Double Neck Is Here!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: OH YES!!!! My Custom Shop Double Neck Is Here!

It is a Flying W because the base axe is a V, not an A
    you dopes! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Definitely one of the coolest new additions around here !

I don't want to open a can of worms but i always wondered what those doublenecks cost. There isn't really much info about this. So would you care to name the amount ? I mean not exactly just maybe between $4000-5000 or whatever.

Sorry in advance if this question is offending. It's just that i am really curious about this [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Flo
      http://www.myspace.com/drasticviolence

Thrash/Death-Metal from Germany

Comment

Re: OH YES!!!! My Custom Shop Double Neck Is Here!!!

[ QUOTE ]
        wow that's tits!

[/ QUOTE ]
        Tits is your answer to everything isn't it ? and what a mighty fine answer it is [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/stupid.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Speechless!

EJ

Comment

I find it funny when see this because there is this chick on Megadeth forums who sits there and rags the crap out of Jackson. How the people in the customshop are assholes. How the custom shop will mess up your orders. How they won't recognize pre-fender Jacksons. BLAH! BLAH! BLAH!
            Then she'll go on and rant on how ESP are better quality. They recognize usual customers and treat them with respect. BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! Just because she's had a couple of bad orders doesn't mean she can try to steer everybody clear from Jacksons. By see this picture it proves her wrong.

Comment

A Chick?
              I always thought it was a guy.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                A Chick?
                I always thought it was a guy.

[/ QUOTE ]

pharaoh is her boyfriend. Her name on Megadeth formus is Rayna. I'll try and dig up her post where she stats this crap.

Comment

Now I got it.
                  Yea, I read some craps bashing Jackson but everyone has opinions.
                  So let them talk what they want.
                  If Dave stayed with Jackson, I bet she wouldn't talk shit about Jackson.
                  Some people have to follow what Dave has to say and do.
                  If she comes over to JCF, I will kick her ass off the board.
                  [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    Now I got it.
                    Yea, I read some craps bashing Jackson but everyone has opinions.
                    So let them talk what they want.
                    If Dave stayed with Jackson, I bet she wouldn't talk shit about Jackson.
                    Some people have to follow what Dave has to say and do.
                    If she comes over to JCF, I will kick her ass off the board.
                    [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah!!! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Mainly half of the people on that forums are followers. If Dave went to Ibanez. I bet half of them would such over to Ibanez and talk about how great they are. I know it's a matter of opinion, but her and her boyfriend go to far with it. Dave is what got me into Jacksons, but if I buy his ESP. I wouldn't sit there and bash the hell out of Jackson. I love the USA Made KV

[ QUOTE ]
                    It really sux...Jackson was a great company when it was able to listen to its clients, and make dream guitars into reality. But in the changing of management and new service format, they pissed all over anyone that had a pre-Fender guitar from the Custom Shop. They won't even recognize the serial numbers of anything before the buyout.

[/ QUOTE ]

Okay whatever.. I think megameta has prove her wrong by getting his dream guitar.

Comment

Yea, I agree. Shame on what some people have to say.
                      I love my KV1 and Y2KV.
                      Another KV is on the way.

Back to the thread, Jackson guitars are great.
                      Congrats once again to Megameta.
                      [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

My God!!! That id very different! We have some psycho cool people here! Take more pics for god's sake please!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          It is a Flying W because the base axe is a V, not an A
                          you dopes! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed....jeez...some people...Jackson don't make King A's...

Killer guitar btw!

Comment

Hey megameta how long did it take to get your guitar once you ordered it? Very nice btw!

Comment

sorry guys for my delay. To answer a couple of questions:

1. For how much it cost, please send a quick email to Matt ar Matts Music. He will get back to you on that one.
                              It was so GREAT to deal with him, very reasonable guy and very very professional! I really recommend him to handle all your Jackson NEEDS!

2. It took about 1 year for the guitar to get done
                              (from initial email query/quotation To delivery)
                              definitely worth the wait!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X