RR1T is here...couple pics too

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RR1T is here...couple pics too

Scott VWall hooked me up big time. I have been missing my old RR1T that I traded away. I had to have another. This one is beautiful. Notice the logo is different than the usual pearl logo you see now. I guess this was done on purpose or????? [image][/image] [image][/image]

My photo skills suck but you get the idea.
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Re: RR1T is here...couple pics too

Oh yeah [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

There is something so classy about a black Rhoads. Beautiful guitar, man. Congrats.
      Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

My favorite Jackson. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
        You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Thank you all. The only issue I had with the guitar so far is that 4 of the pickup mount screws (2 on each ring) were stripped and the pickups must've come loose during shipping. [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] Thankfully they each had 2 screws still holding on or it could've gotten ugly. Anyway, all better now. Not a big deal and NO FAULT of Scott's. He rocks. [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
          Scott
          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Yeah, I believe they use the old style logo on the RR1Ts, since it's a "limited production" piece. (Sort of.) The RR1s have the MOP logos.

Comment

Possibly, but my old RR1T had the pearl logo. This must be something they just started. Also, the SWP RR1T on Scott's site appears to have the pearl logo, but the photo isn't real clear.
              Scott

Comment

My RR1T like the white one pictured above, had the MOP logo...GregM (FirebirdV's brother) has one that has the old-school style silkscreened logo like yours Scott. They weren't that far off in numbers either....it's very strange. [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
                Love the black one though!...Very cool score! That's exactly what I want in a Rhoads! Congrats! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Weird. Maybe they changed it recently.

Comment

Possibly....I don't know. The RR1T's I mentioned above were both from '99 and not too far off in numbers (IIRC)

Comment

Nice guitar,Congratulations!
                      Straightjacket Memories.Sedative Highs...........

Comment

nice guitar!

Comment

Yeah, I got in 2 RR1T's in black and they both had that logo on them.
                          I have another one coming in today with my big shipment so I'll def check and see if it has a white or MOP logo.
                          I think its a nice touch to have the white ones tho ;-)

Enjoy that guitar, Scott!!

Comment

I'd like to have that logo, in MOP [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Awsome guitar bro. I oddly enough MUCH prefer that logo to the pearl one.

Comment

Working...
                              X