No announcement yet.

SLATQH (TSB) Replacment arrived safe!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SLATQH (TSB) Replacment arrived safe!

Wow..... !!!!

Loook under the neck pickup... it looks like there is a skull in the quilt! Awesome!
    The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

mnn, lovely, these SLATQH's are seriously growing on me, I wouldn't mind one in blue actually, nice one, glad the replacement worked quick(er than others).

Comment

Yikes!!! There is a Skull in that quilt, you sir have a "possessed to shred" guitar [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
        Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

Freaky.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Freaky.

[/ QUOTE ]
            I didn't realize that one..
            Maybe this is a new graphic called Sunburst Ghost..
            [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              Congrats and glad to see this nightmare finally came to end!

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe the nightmare has just begun! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                Now I am worried about Jim again!
                [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Maybe the quilt skull killed Frosty and put him in the sunbeam to die. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Wait, it doesn't even look scary at all..
                    It looks more like a monkey..
                    [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] Wow!! I love it. I am now really jonesing for an SL2H Mahogany in Tobacco Sunburst. Congrats man!! Jack.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Okay, the quilt monkey face killed Frosty and left him to die in the sunbeam. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I was thinking skull when I saw it, but Planet of the Apes when I enlarged it, but didn't want to say anything like that about his new guitar [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Maybe it's an image of the Virgin Mary and he can sell it on Ebay for thousands, like that lady and her Virgin Mary grilled cheese sandwich. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] LMFAO [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I needed that! It's funny, It's in the pics, but I can't see it on the actual guitar. I guess I have to go back to my "Problem with my SLATQH" thread to tell the tale of the Haunted arch top! Is that covered under warranty?

As far as Frosty goes, thats one of those "singing" frosty's. My 2 year old has been making that thing sing for days. Well, the dog got it and now it doesn't "sing" anymore! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I'm not sure if I'm going to put the brass "budman" rings that I had on the trans black SLAT on this one though. I think I'll save those for the limited Chlorine. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] It does need something in the pickup area though. Maybe cream rings or replace them with black/cream zebra's. Hmmmm.......
                              "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] Sweet guitar! I never really cared for that finish, but lately it's been growing on me. It looks great on your guitar for sure. The cream rings would set it off!

Congratulations [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Chris
                                Are YOU a Jackson Warrior? Join us and be all that you can be!

Comment

Working...
                                X