No announcement yet.

SLATQH (TSB) Replacment arrived safe!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SLATQH (TSB) Replacment arrived safe!

I think cream rings will look nice and maybe double Zebras.

Comment

That is an amazing finish.. congrats. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        [ QUOTE ]
        Freaky.

[/ QUOTE ]
        I didn't realize that one..
        Maybe this is a new graphic called Sunburst Ghost..
        [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

That IS freaky though! [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]
        You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Very Nice! I'll have to get one of those one of these years. Nice top!!! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

EJ

Comment

The ghost actually could be ment to be there , jackson
            has done this on a few of their custom model graphics
            Check this out lol....
            [/image]
            [/image] [/image]

Comment

Re: SLATQH (TSB) Replacement arrived safe!

Wow, that skull is bizarro! Cool guitar though. Just out of curiosity, what kind of damage did your SLATQH have when you got the first one? I'm curious because the last 4 that I've recieved have had cracks on the back of the neck just behind the nut.

Matt
              Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Mine was minor compared to the others I have seen (huntindougs and Fritz were the worst), but they were all in the same area from the nut to the back of the neck. From what I can tell, Jackson is aware of the fact that it's the G&G cases. Did all four come in the G&G cases Matt? This one was shipped in a standard form fit Jackson ABS case and it made it fine. I wonder how many Jackson has gotten back due to this kind of damage?
                "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Comment

Yeah, I'm pretty sure they were all in G&G cases. I have another one on the way in right now and if this one shows up damaged I'm going to put SLATQH's on hold until the problem can be fixed. These poor guys are having to wait 3-4 months for the guitar to be delivered the first time around, only to wait another 3-4 months for the replacement to arrive. And the replacements are broken too!
                  Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Matt, Jackson attributes the problem at hand to the C&G cases. I beleive they are no longer shipping them in these...
                    So hopefully you will be fine..

Comment

Yeah? I just had one arrive last week in a G&G.

Comment

Those hidden images are cool! I bet they show up even more under blacklights. Fender had some weird Telecasters with hidden graphics back in the late 60's that were only visable under blacklights. They did peace signs and flowers.

I wonder if the skulls are a particular painters 'signature'.

Comment

well golly. I guess your jinxed.
                          I was told otherwise.

Comment

It looks like a skull with wings coming out of its head.

Comment

Working...
                            X