matt from online stage gear, help please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• matt from online stage gear, help please

I will be purchasing a new guitar soon, and you seem to have the best prices. Im just curious, if i were to order a trans black KV2, how long do you reckon it would take to arrive?

Re: matt from online stage gear, help please

2-6 Months. Best guess would be 3 months.

Matt

Comment

hmm, i expected longer, that makes me pretty happy (see--> [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] ). Thanks for the help, ill probably be ordering fairly soon

Comment

Hey Destroyer, so you want to give up all hope for a string-thru KV model to be announced!? [img]graemlins/nono.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/fart.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
        http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

Could be a long wait for a string thru KV

Matt

[ March 07, 2003, 11:22 AM: Message edited by: OnlineStageGear ]

Comment

Matt,
            I was curious if you could explain why the blue ghost flame King V at your store is different from other blue ghost flame King V's like this one here:

http://www.southpawguitars.com/jackv2bg.html

I've usually seen these...all bluish...and yours is blue and purpleish...

Thanks,
            Nick

Comment

Originally posted by OnlineStageGear:
              Could be a long wait for a string thru KV

Matt
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hey Matt, why did you change the ultraman avatar, IT WAS COOL MAN! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
              Facebook - Youtube

Comment

Originally posted by Fifth_Horseman:
                Hey Destroyer, so you want to give up all hope for a string-thru KV model to be announced!? [img]graemlins/nono.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/fart.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">not giving up all hope, i wont buy until after summer namm. I want a string thru kv more than anything in the world. Lets put it this way, i would sell my brothers into slavery to get the money for a string thru if i had to. Damn, now you have me making second thoughts.......

Comment

I'll probably switch back to the Strongbad Avatar.

On the KV, I used a photoflood to bring out the purple on the flames. It does look more blue in darker lighting.

Matt

Comment

Is this a better avatar ??

Comment

Hell yeah!

That's a kick ass avatar... [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                      Facebook - Youtube

Comment

Originally posted by Destroyer:
                        </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Fifth_Horseman:
                        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">not giving up all hope, i wont buy until after summer namm. I want a string thru kv more than anything in the world. Lets put it this way, i would sell my brothers into slavery to get the money for a string thru if i had to. Damn, now you have me making second thoughts.......</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hehe, I know what you mean... on the other hand I could just get a job again, now that I'm through with my final exams at school. [img]graemlins/idea2.gif[/img]
                        Still it would be hard go get enough money for a custom.

Can't wait for Summer Namm. Especially now that prices seem to have dropped in Europe. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Hey Matt, that avatar rocks!

Comment

well, i went to the guitar store, not planning on buying anything, but walked out with a kvx10. I had played it before and not really like it, but this one was kiler for some reason. I might also go back and get this charvel they had that i liked, after all i do have quite a bit of money left over. But ill probably just save that money toward a new amp or if they do release a neck thru stirng through kv

Comment

Congrats again! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                            I've dreamed about finding a nice KVX10, too. But that can only happen if my local store gets more Jacksons in the future.

Comment

Working...
                            X