My Holy Grail II - RR2042 '87 String Thru Rhoads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My Holy Grail II - RR2042 \'87 String Thru Rho

tits! congrats! i remember when that originally surfaced. It is still the nicest rhoads ever imo.

Comment

That is awesome!
      Congrats, Scott.

And Tony, that was a really nice thing you did for your friend's family.

Merry Christmas!

Comment

Thank you everybody. I just got in from work and have to start cooking. Merry Christmas to all my JCF brothers and sisters!
        Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          Scott no problem man you deserved the Rhoads-have you put it down yet? didn't think so [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
          Thanks guys it makes me full of christmas joy

[/ QUOTE ] I only put it down to sleep and work. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] Otherwise it is in use. Thanks so much. It is a beauty for sure. The color rules and the neck feels awesome. Not too thin, almost model 6-ish. I am totally happy with it. [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img]
          Scott
          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Here's to Tony [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Beautiful guitar!
              You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Cheers from Em!! Congrats Stuka- you enjoy that sweet axe now. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Nice to see the JCF bros. helping each other out, it's what makes you guys so awesome. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Em

Comment

Working...
                X