Space the final frontier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Space the final frontier

Hey hey. Got my first San Dimas Jackson today. I did not even know it was a SD, and neither did the guy I bought it from. Great condition too. Some small back rash and a very small ding on the top. The neck is perfect, but not positive the PUP or the tuners are original. The case is not. Gonna go through it tonight. The graphic is awesome. I don't see many of these, and the way it wraps around the body is great.
    LATER!!!
    H3LL IS HOME!!!

Re: Space the final frontier

That is simply amazing! Not much more to say... can't really find the words! [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Congrats! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Anders
    https://www.facebook.com/cutupofficial

Comment

Originally posted by mr426:
      Hey hey. Got my first San Dimas Jackson today. I did not even know it was a SD, and neither did the guy I bought it from.
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hey hey. Cool! Hope that means you got a smokin' deal! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

that is beautiful!!! [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
        Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Cool I was going to go for that but decided not to
          also i don't think it is a SD but a SD plate built in Ontario

real cool guitar

Comment

Hey hey. Thanks guys. I looked up the S/N and it does say it is San Dimas. The neck pocket says 04/22/86. So that is SD right? I took it all apart. The pup is not original. It is a DiMarzio DP 161. A Steve's Special. They did not make em in 86. But it does sound great. Not positive about the tuners. No logo and there is a little more wear than compared to the rest of the neck. The number in the neck pocket matches the number in the trem cavity, so I think the neck is original. Although it has fret wear, the neck has very little wear if any. I put new string on it and cleaned it up and KILLS. Sounds and playes perfect.
            LATER!!!
            H3LL IS HOME!!!

Comment

Congrat's on the new addition. This is a very amazing graphic.

joe...

byw, 4/22 is my birthday [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
              www.godwentpunk.com
              www.myspace.com/godwentpunk

Comment

You can now play in the "milky way". Thats nice.

Comment

Very Cool!

[img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Pat

Comment

I am definately diggin' the graphics as well, nice score!

Comment

Congratulations are in order [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                      Scott
                      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

hey that's pretty cool actually [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Very nice! Man, I gotta start buyin' more to keep up with you guys!

Comment

Originally posted by GodWentPUNK:
                            Congrat's on the new addition. This is a very amazing graphic.

joe...

byw, 4/22 is my birthday [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
                            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Hey, your local too, one of these days if we ever get together I'd love to check that out. Nice graphic.

Did you ever get to Banks discount outfit on Central in MPLS before they closed? In what I believe was '94 they had a TON of Charvel/Jackson graphics, the Jackson chrome amp heads, the chrome grilled cabs (maybe just polished). Some were rusted but still, alot of C/J gear in one spot. I bought necks for 10.00 a pop. They must've cashed in on the closing of something.

Comment

Hey hey. Cool your local. I did remember Banks having many guitar sales. I worked there in 1988. They had one sale that all the remaining Jacksons went to the 75% off basement. I saw many San Dimas II and III's. A few RR1's with lightning graphics as well a b/w dragons. I was not into Jacksons then so I passed (stupid stupid). I live right by Banks too. Hey gimme a email and you, me and Chris Olson will get together and have SHREDFEST 03.HAHAHAHA.
                              LATER!!!
                              H3LL IS HOME!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X