Y2KV pickup Brezels?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Y2KV pickup Brezels?

i own a Y2KV with EMG's, but the black Bezels holding my pickups have been bothering me...it just seems like chrome ones would fit the guitar alot better and bring the whole thing together... but i dont know a thing about sizing brezels..i think there sized as 3/8, 3/16, buts i dunno...they are alot bigger then a soloist.. mabey you guys could point me in the right direction of where i can get chrome Berzels for my Y2KV it would be very helpful.

Re: Y2KV pickup Brezels?

Dimarzio maybe,if not try All-Parts!!

Comment

The ones Warmoth should fit well. They're chrome metal and come with screws.

http://www.warmoth.com/hardware/part...mounting_rings
      My YouTube Videos | My SoundCloud Page

Comment

And if that doesn't work, you can always contact our very own Budman68 at www.fretsonthenet.com and have him make you some to your specifications! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Brezels... are those like pretzels? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

well i just purchased some from this stewart Macdonald website. but there not slanted like the stock ones...but oh well...it should look pretty freeegin sweet once i get em on...i will post pics. when i do. ...the warmoth site you cant order online...and im just too lazy to call them. and i would still have plastic bezels...oh ya...i cant beleive i spelled that wrong threw that whole email..haha SORRY about that. THanks anyway

Comment

Working...
          X