2002 DK 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2002 DK 1

Hi everyone. I have found a brand new DK 1 with the blue ghost flames design for a very good price. The guitar is in another state and I wanted some feedback on this model. Please give me your thoughts.

Re: 2002 DK 1

Tim, they have a full scale, bolt on neck, and a flat thin neck profile and 2-EMG`s, which I beleive are 81`s. I like the looks and the pickups, but the neck is way too flat and thin for me, but if it`s your thing, for that year and paintjob and if it has the case, I would guess a good price would be about $1000, that would be fair to offer. Full price is usually about in the $1200-1250 area I beleive. Let us know what happens [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

Hey Jack thanks for the reply! The price is $1100 brand new. I have not seen one under $1350. From what I have researched they go for $1300-1600.

Comment

Yeah, that's a decent price for that graphic. It's an 81 in the bridge and an 85 in the neck.
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Seet guitars man, I wish I had one!

Comment

Originally posted by Tim Krueger:
            Hi everyone. I have found a brand new DK 1 with the blue ghost flames design for a very good price. The guitar is in another state and I wanted some feedback on this model. Please give me your thoughts.
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">

Comment

That is so sweet [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] Man, I really wish they had the Soloist neck profile [img]graemlins/baby.gif[/img] I love EMG`s and don`t mind bolt-ons or set-necks for that matter [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

Does anyone else have any feedback on the neck of this model?

Comment

I think its dimensions are actually .750(3rd fret) x .810 (2002 Jackson catalogue says so atleast)... I've tried a couple out, the neck is a bit thinner than a soloist neck and since its oiled, I find it a bit faster. You'll definetely love the way it plays if you're into thinner necks.

Comment

Working...
                  X