Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kelly KE2

hi everyone
    i am looking to buy a new black Kelly KE2 online.
    i need your recommendations on online dealers other then musician's friend and Ebay
    hope you can help me
    thanks

Re: Kelly KE2

Go with Onlinestagegear. I bought my KE2 from him and would really recommend him

Comment

Originally posted by Gpops:
      I'd say that www.onlinestagegear.com has the best prices, just ask for Matt.
      Some other places are www.drumcityguitarland.com and www.edroman.com.
      But definatly check out online stage gear first because Matts a great guy and i think he has 2 Ke2 in stock. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Ed Roman? Erm.. not! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

I'd stay away from him...

Comment

Well, Word, if he really wants to get ripped off, then he should definitely go to Ed Roman! [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I know he rips people off, but i meant as a last resort if he didnt like the Ke2s at osg. By the way, is he the one making all the fake San Dimas, i know there was a thread about this.
          Go with osg, thats where i got my guitar(sorry but the link below doesnt work anymore, you can still check out the picture at osg, its the shattered glass with emgs) [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

I would seriously recommend waiting for Matt to get one in rather than going to Ed Roman

Comment

Dude there is no excuse for recommending Roman.
              Shee-it! [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

You should edit your post [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I'd say that www.onlinestagegear.com has the best prices, just ask for Matt.
                Some other places are www.drumcityguitarland.com and www.edroman.com.
                But definatly check out online stage gear first because Matts a great guy and i think he has 2 Ke2 in stock. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX:
                  Dude there is no excuse for recommending Roman.
                  Shee-it! [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

You should edit your post [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Seems like more than one person needs a RacerX smack! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                  X