Y2KV has arrived. Sweetness.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Y2KV has arrived. Sweetness.

My brother finally got his Y2KV today. Its natural finish. albeit..I am at school..while he's still at home. I have not seen it yet. But he is quite happy with it. Will post pictures as soon as he gets some to me! Along with teh serial number.

cha-ching

serial number is , U11932

[ April 01, 2003, 09:04 PM: Message edited by: the_drip ]

Re: Y2KV has arrived. Sweetness.

COOL DUDE!!! [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

Gotta be one of the last ones made...

Enjoy (and don't forget the pics)

Rodrigo.
    [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]
    Facebook - Youtube

Comment

I love my y2kv. Which Im starting to think mine was one of the last ones made. It was finished january 31. close call. Yo bro has good tastes. They are very beautiful as well as awesome guitars. I love everything about mine, but the 10s took some getting used too. I have 9s on my other guitars. And Im still not sure about the duncans. But they are good for now. Were there a lot of y2kvs with painted matching headstocks?

Comment

Jackson16, throw .009's on that bad boy. Got 'em on my RR1T and they play sweet. Also, the Duncans rock, if you change them out, I'll buy 'em off ya.
        Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Im thinking that all it needs to play a little easier is some better stings. Still got the stock ones on there now. I just wanted to wear them out before I changed them. But they are wearing me out. lol. I think some better strings would make playing it easier. I dont know what Im going to do about the pickups. I dont want to change them right away cuz that voids the warranty i think. Im either going with EMGs or some heavier duncans.
          But I got EMGs in my rhoads. Would there be a big sound difference between the two? Y2KV vs Rhoads both with the same EMGs. Anyone else got a Y2KV and love it?

Comment

Yep, a Y2KV in Green Ghost Flames. Serial Number U11551. Only Green Ghost Flames I've ever seen. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

got any pics? Im sure they had to make at least one more. lol. But its always cool saying yeah Ive got the only so and so guitar Ive seen. Mine is the only gun metal grey out there that ive seen but im sure there is more. I love mine. But does yours have a painted matching headstock? lol. But congrats on whoever has one because not everyone likes them but then again not everyone has played them.

Comment

Working...
              X