I got a snake!....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got a snake!....

I am glad to announce a new member of the family... please chek the auction in the link:

My baby snake

I got her for US$1000. Do you think I paid too much?

Re: I got a snake!....

nice score dude [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

That is a fair price. I just got my new SL2H for $1200 OTD (out the door) including case,shipping,insurance and all that (that was the pre-fender pricing). I had to wait 6 months [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] But now that I have it [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Anyway, good luck that snakeskin--it is a really nice finish. Maybe my Ke2 will be a snakeskin.

joe...

[ April 02, 2003, 01:03 PM: Message edited by: GodWentPUNK ]
      www.godwentpunk.com
      www.myspace.com/godwentpunk

Comment

Congrats Rodrigo [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] Snakeskin is COOL! [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
        Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

thanks guys.

That was US$1000 OTD. Case and set-up included (and no wait [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] ). By the way, the owner of easton guitars used to be the manager of Jackson Forth Worth. He sold the guitar to me.. nice guy!...

I will go to California next week and bring the baby snake back to Vancouver with me.

[ April 02, 2003, 03:25 PM: Message edited by: rodrigo_echeverri ]

Comment

Originally posted by rodrigo_echeverri:
            By the way, the owner of easton guitars used to be the manager of Jackson Forth Worth. He sold the guitar to me.. nice guy!...
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">yep, kevin easton is nooo stranger to these parts, and he certainly is a great guy, that's fer sure!
            Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
            Sully Guitars on Facebook
            Sully Guitars on Google+
            Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Oh dude, I had my eye on her too. Great score. Btw, did anyone see the pics on Kevin's site? He has the copperhead snakeskin on a SL2H. Looks really cool.

Comment

Cool deal!!! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

well, I got the guitar after the auction ended because he didnt sell. Go and bug Kevin and I am sure he will give you a deall like mine... I am sure he has probably the sweetest deals around on Soloists...

I think I have seen that copper noe you are talking about. That is the sweetest finish that I have ever seen in my life... well, too late I am stuck with my baby snake and I gotta love her.

[ April 02, 2003, 10:01 PM: Message edited by: rodrigo_echeverri ]

Comment

Gorgeous!!! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Enjoy.
                    Facebook - Youtube

Comment

Good job Rodrigo! I would love to have an SL2H in Snakeskin!

Comment

Congrats man!! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] That really looks excellent!! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

I have a black SL2H and I love it to death!! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Anders
                        https://www.facebook.com/cutupofficial

Comment

Anders... I have your "Always with me..." mp3. I liked your version. I will record once I get the Snakie and post my own version... hard to play it better than you though.. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Another Jackson guy from Vancouver, eh? I got a metallic black SL2H recently that is really sweet, but I'm sure your snake looks awesome! You got a better deal than I did on a black one, lol! Much better to buy from the US than to try to get tom lee to get you one though. Their prices stink, and they don't carry any US stuff in store, you have to order it in, so its no more convenient than ebay at all, just more expensive!

Comment

Yeah, Tom Lee sucks ass man... I am more of a Long and McQuade kind of person but I still dont buy much there. I bet they would want to sell a Jackson like this one for CDN$2800.

What I usually do is that I get the stuff shipped to Point Roberts, USA and then pick up from there. There is a place called tsb shipping which collects your parcels and then you can go pick up from there.

[ April 03, 2003, 10:50 PM: Message edited by: rodrigo_echeverri ]

Comment

Working...
                              X