Check this BullS***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check this BullS***

I deleted it because it turned in to a bunch of bull s***. Thanks alot. Some people ruin it for everyone. [img]graemlins/bs.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rant.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bs.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rant.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bs.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rant.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bs.gif[/img]

[ April 06, 2003, 11:41 PM: Message edited by: kings31 ]

Re: Check this BullS***

I wonder what would happen if you posted this in the Bass section? [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Do you have to post in all new post WORD ?

Comment

You don't have to get angry at me, sheesh. After all, this post IS the wrong section! [img]graemlins/fart.gif[/img]

Also, *anybody* [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

[ April 05, 2003, 05:12 PM: Message edited by: Word ]

Comment

well in kings defense it is a u.s.a. made jackson right?

Comment

What Charvel is Kulick using there?
            Facebook - Youtube

Comment

Jackson built 2 of these Axe basses for Gene. One has the logo on it the other does not. Gene had really wanted Jackson to do the production run but he and Grover could not come to an agreement so it went to Kramer. I was told Gene never liked the Kramer's because they were neckheavy with the metal necks but loved the Jacksons. He still ownes 1 of them the other was auctioned off for charity.

Comment

I'm with Jon and Dave WORD, you seem to jump in most posts just to post I guess... [img]graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]

I was gonna write a bit more, but, eh, what's the use?

Pat

[ April 06, 2003, 12:14 AM: Message edited by: Strangletooth ]

Comment

Actully Word has a point that this should be in the Bass section - that's what it was created for, but it's sadly full of posts about NON-Jackson basses. It could go in Artists And Their Gear, as well, since it is a Jackson item that is in question, but even that's got more posts in it about NON-C/J users.

Newc
                  I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Hey hey. I have seen this bass up close. The neck has no finish on the back and is a very dark wood with a strange grain pattern too it. I know they make basses out of different woods than guitars. I have an 1998 AXE bass, and strangely it sounds better than almost any other bass I have ever played. Also this bass was not auctioned off for charity. It was auctioned off for profit. Gene's first AXE bass was made by Steve Carr, the next one's were the Kramer's in 1979. I never heard about a Jackson production run though. Since this bass was made in 1984, that's after the Kramer run.
                    LATER!!!
                    H3LL IS HOME!!!

Comment

Yeah, ok. So when any other person replies to a post that is in a wrong section, stating that it's in the wrong section.. then it's ok. But when Word does it.. it's a bad thing.

Yeah.. I see how it really is. [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

Comment

Anybody....for Ron. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[ April 06, 2003, 02:46 PM: Message edited by: Jack Buttler ]

Comment

[img]graemlins/fart.gif[/img]

[ April 06, 2003, 02:47 PM: Message edited by: Jack Buttler ]

Comment

Actually Word you do seem to post to anything and everytime there's a new post senselessly ... christ look at your post count [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

[ April 06, 2003, 04:28 PM: Message edited by: KMaynard ]
                            Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Cool bass!!!

Cool Charvel as well, I think it's just your standard run-of the mill Charvel San Dimas with an origianl Floyd that we all would kill to have. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

As far as the post location? I think some folks are splitting hairs. Hey, it does qualify as a USA Jackson, so I say - let it stay. I say - let it stay... Shout it with me! I say - let it stay... I say - let it stay... We're not gonna protest! We're not gonna protest! We're not gonna protest! We're not gonna protest! Gutter is a tool!! We're not gonna protest! We're not gonna protest! [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

[ April 06, 2003, 04:42 PM: Message edited by: TEKKY ]
                              Occupy JCF

Comment

Working...
                              X