Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Check this BullS***

Originally posted by KMaynard:
    2 things come to mind when someone follows every thread and senselessly posts just to post

1) It's just downright annoying ...
    2) Increased bandwidth cost money ...

Now I'm more concerned about about the 2nd issue .. So ..We are working to do free giveaways and such .. would you rather have free giveaways or pay that money to the server because of wasted bandwidth?...This was part of the reason that the EzBoard went bust.. the bandwidth ended up driving the cost to over $1200 a year....
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">So charge $5 per year to be a member and
    the bandwidth is more than paid for, and
    people can post what they want. Or charge a $5 fine to those you think of as
    postwh0res. If you can permanently ban somebody, I'm sure you can also restrict
    their login and posting privelege until they Paypal or send you the $.

Actually, if every member had to pay $5,
    you'd have over $5,400.00 right now. You
    could give away a coupld of Custom Shop Jacksons for that money and still pay for
    the bandwidth, and raise it more quickly than you will with swag sales.

Who here wants to admit they can't afford
    43 cents per month to post here?

Don't hate me because I'm a genius! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
    Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

I can only afford $3 a year! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Anybody wanna subsidize me? [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Surely kicking ER's ass was worth a few bucks? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I have nothing to add to this discussion...

except my support for Troy's post. Dude, you rock! Everyone here should buy you a beer. [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

(I've said that often enough...maybe I should Paypal you enough for a 6 pack) [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
        Hail yesterday

Comment

Weeeeee... Cool thread! LOL!

NewC shouldn't even be involved in this thread. I feel that about 90% of his posts generally have good content.

I guess it's all about personal opinion. Personally, I find it somewhat annoying at times when I don't get to come in here for a few days and have to sort my way through a bunch of "You didn't spell that right (What happened to you RacerX? You seriously used to make GOOD posts!!!!", "you're opinion is stupid, but I'm not gonna give a decent explination as to why it is, just that it varies from mine", and all the goofy little 1 word responses that are obviously (To me anyway) just a quick post to add to there count.

There are TONS of people here with huge post counts that I value almost all of, but there ARE a select few that, even though I have no problem with personally, I do find most of there posts a tad annoying.

It doesn't really matter... After time you get used to just ignoring there posts and moving along. hehehehe

Bottom line.. I LOVE this place.. It's a great place with allot of knowledgeable people. With all that comes growth, and with THAT comes a few bad apples here and there. Comes with the territory and I for one am willing to deal with it. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Troy
          (Someone who DOESN'T care about there post count, otherwise he wouldn't have changed his nick!) [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
          X