Pics of my new guitar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pics of my new guitar

I finally got my digital camera back, and took some pics of my new RR-1....I love the guitar, plays and sounds GREAT!

http://www.villagephotos.com/pubbrow...elected=212385

Re: Pics of my new guitar

[img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

Killer axe! [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
      Congratulations dude. The Rhoads Rulz!!! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
      [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]
      Facebook - Youtube

Comment

You might want to get a new Guitar Holder though... To avoid damaging the tips of that beatiful guitar. [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]
        Facebook - Youtube

Comment

Thanks guys...I just set the guitar to lean on the rack for the picture, I keep it in its case when I'm not playing it, plus I have a 1 1/2 year old son running around and toddlers and guitars do not mix...hehe...I have a cheaper guitar I let him play, which he loves, just sits there and strums it over and over, with a concentrated look on his face...its cool...hehe

Comment

Black Funeral - Nice signature [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]
            Is that your motto, or song lyrics? Not trying to pick a fight - just curious.

Comment

Hi EVH:

Yeah, it is from a song by Mercyful Fate called "The Oath". Mercyful Fate/King Diamond is my favorite band, been into them since '85.

Comment

nice lyrics for a song but a questionable choice for a signature IMHO [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

Well, it may not be everyones cup of tea, but that's what the worlds about, different strokes for different folks. I'm not Christian, so the lyrics do not offend me in the slightest. I respect others beliefs and opinions, including Christians, as long as they do not try ot force their viewpoints onto others, and as long as their beliefs/viewpoints are followed from knowledge and education of those beliefs. Too many people follow whats been handed to them instead of investigating on their own...just my two cents. But, this is a guitar forum, not a religious or philosophical forum, so thats where I'll leave it.

Comment

"toddlers and guitars do not mix"... [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I'll remember that when i get a kid of my own! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                    Facebook - Youtube

Comment

At least get rid of the apostrophe

[img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/fart.gif[/img]
                      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Very nice man!

Comment

awesome!

Comment

Very nice guitar! I love the RR1 in pile o' skulls! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

If I had the cash, I'd go straight to a Rhoads Professional I know of and pick it up! I really want a Rhoads! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Anders
                            https://www.facebook.com/cutupofficial

Comment

I like the rack too though. Nice mp-1 right there and two EQ's. Makes for good tone. Post something you record with that setup I will be watching.

Comment

Working...
                              X