Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson KV1 stolen from studio :(

Hey guys,
    Never had anything happen to me like this...**** sucks big time. I was leaving sound arena studios in garden grove,ca. Got all our gear out of the room for loading into my bros truck.It was raining like no other so I and my brother were loading all frantic.Got my amp in the truck..I was about to grab my jackson case when I realized my brother needed help with his halfstack going over the sidewalk..so I help his gear into the truck and never bothered taking my jackson home,thought he put it in...I'm veryyy obsessed with my guitars,would never leave it out of my site,but just this once it was raining and we were in a hurry..usually we load all the stuff into my brothers truck and unload at his house(leaving my gear there).so I thought knowing the guitar was safe at his house.Well he thought I took the guitar home..never do(no room in my truck)
    We were at
    Sound Arena Studios
    garden grove,ca
    Studio G from 3-5 pm 1-9-05
    left my beloved jackson in the lobby...someone I know for a fact took it..(**** dirty,crack head is playing it right now as I write this)...I'm **** pissed..my brother saw my guitar sitting thier in the lobby after loading the shit up..but he thought I was going to grab it...
    so now I just ate $935.
    i'm posting here if any orange county forumites can keep the look out around here..studios or anyone raving about a killer V that is autographed by dave mustaine that they found or whatevers..
    I never lost anything like this before...so I now know how it feels...
    PLEASE let me know asap.
    serial is
    K MF#96 limited edition from Musians Friend. 98' KV1 (on the neck read "to Bonnie 4-04-01")
    Thanks guys

Re: Jackson KV1 stolen from studio

fukk!
    That sucks big time...
    Make sure to report to Police and also contact all the local Guitar Stores and let them know your guitar was stolen.

You should also check local pawn shops and recycler newspapers..

Good Luck!

Comment

man i wish you luck it finding your guitar; hopefully a guitar like that will stick out like a sore thumb once you get the word out.

Comment

Definitely file with the police, get a police report with serial number, and if you have a reciept, then keep the paperwork with you when you go out scouting for it. Printing up fliers with the picture, serial and your contact info and hand them out to pawn shops and music stores. Offer a reward of a couple hundred too. That might help recover it.
        The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Yeah, that sucks, sorry to hear. But talk to the studio guys. If an instrument was left at their studio they should know who came in/out later that day. Someone involved will come forward, have to. No way a big ass King V case can go undetected in a recording studio unless it was an inside job...
          "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
          Gotta get away from here.
          Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
          Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            fukk!
            That sucks big time...
            Make sure to report to Police and also contact all the local Guitar Stores and let them know your guitar was stolen.

You should also check local pawn shops and recycler newspapers..

Good Luck!

[/ QUOTE ]

+1 Good luck bro, that really sucks

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] I absolutely f#@kin hate thieves. Ive never had a guitar stolen but I have had a rear spoiler stolen off my car....twice. Just ripped it right off. I felt like I had been raped!! (not that I really know what that feels like) [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Comment

Sorry about the loss man. I hope you the person or persons that took it suddenly grow a consious and drop it back off at the studio!

Comment

Sorry to hear that man, best of luck in getting it back, just get the word out EVERYWHERE so someone might see it around, other than that, I can just wish you luck, hope you recover it soon.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] sorry to hear that m8 ...I relaly hope they find the scumbag that stole it ,and you get your baby back safe and sound [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Wolf [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Shit that sucks! I'd take Joe's advice...they must know who comes in and out of their studio....
                      There are only about 100 of these around so it'll stick out if you spread the word.....

- Joel
                      RIP Donny Swanstrom...JCF bro
                      RIP Dime

Comment

Who runs the service for musicians that records the make/model/serial numbers of your guitars, and reports it stolen to all the music stores and pawn shops in the country? It seems like this would be a great start to tracking this thing down. Could you also inform E-bay so they can be on the watch for it?

this really sucks, I feel for you. I could imagine losing one of my babies like that. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

I feel for you man.. good luck
                          "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

Yikes, that sucks. Did you contact the studio to see if someone there put it away for safe keeping? They may have. Call the police and all the area stores just like has been said previously.
                            Scott
                            Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Damn, sorry to hear that. Make sure you get that police report filed ASAP. Hope you find it.

Comment

Working...
                              X