Jackson KV1 stolen from studio :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jackson KV1 stolen from studio

Hey guys,Well no luck so far.i've been scouring ebay,the recycler..i called the studio..no one saw anything..but who would take someone eles guitar..i see ppl leave thier shit all the time there...could of been anyone's...maybe loading what not..the guy that checked my band in won't be in till thurs...he saw me come in..so i will have to see what's up with him...maybe he took it home knowing that it wouldn't be safe at Sound arena...not sure...I am definatly going to make flyers and file a police report as soon as I am done writing this thread. I work about 12 hrs a day...so it's a friggin bitch to get anything done..but i will make it happen. so my game plan for tonight and tomorow is too call garden grove PD.also start flipping through all the pawn shops..grrrr...i haven't been this depressed since my son passed..thanks for all your guys's support.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      Who runs the service for musicians that records the make/model/serial numbers of your guitars, and reports it stolen to all the music stores and pawn shops in the country? It seems like this would be a great start to tracking this thing down. Could you also inform E-bay so they can be on the watch for it?

this really sucks, I feel for you. I could imagine losing one of my babies like that. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

that would really benifit my situation..anyone know where I can get more info on this?thanks

Comment

Well I called garden grove pd.They are calling me back tomorow for all the details..if I can't get this one back..my family is going to cheap in 60% for another KV and this time it will be a KVX...

Comment

See if the studio, or surrounding businesses have surveillance cameras that might show something. If any have cameras, hopefully they are 24 hour recorded and they keep them for a while.
          www.reverbnation.com/rokhollywood

www.facebook.com/Rok Hollywood

www.facebook.com/rokhollywood2

www.facebook.com/RokHollywoodFans

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            See if the studio, or surrounding businesses have surveillance cameras that might show something. If any have cameras, hopefully they are 24 hour recorded and they keep them for a while.

[/ QUOTE ] Wow, killer idea for sure. The studio may even have that type of system.
            Scott
            Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

I haven't seen any survailance cameras...very good idea! the studio is in a business park...so maby..

Comment

That really does suck. I usually take to position that the guitars are dealt with first as my racks tends to weigh alot and be harder to walk off with, but I have been in your position and I guess I have been lucky. Makes you think and it may not be a conselation, but I would expect that by posting, you have probably saved a few of the rest of us from this happening in the future. I hope you find it bro.
                "I''ll say what I'm gonna say, cuz I'm going to Hell anyway!"

Comment

hey guys!!!! great news! I GOT MY KV BACK!!!! turns out the guy that found my guitar had it in the drum room the whole and only he had the key..so that explains why know one knew about it's whereabouts.Welp.everthing is there the night I left it.Thanks for all your advice guys! I am going to be more careful,..open my eyes a lot.Thanks again! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Wow, congratulations! Reading your first post made me sick to my stomach...I'm glad there was a happy ending. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Now that you got the KV back, I can laugh at your apostrophe error!

[ QUOTE ]
                      it's whereabouts.

[/ QUOTE ]

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Good deal!
                        www.reverbnation.com/rokhollywood

www.facebook.com/Rok Hollywood

www.facebook.com/rokhollywood2

www.facebook.com/RokHollywoodFans

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          Wow, congratulations! Reading your first post made me sick to my stomach...I'm glad there was a happy ending. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

+1 [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

WOW....that's great man! Sometimes it takes something like this to scare you into being overly-protective of your gear...which everyone should be.

Great news!
                            - Joel
                            RIP Donny Swanstrom...JCF bro
                            RIP Dime

Comment

Great news! I was sick as well from reading the first post, but it's great to hear that some people really are considerate and respectful of others and that you were able to get your KV back!

Comment

I was just reading, and thinking, holy crap, just imagine, it could happen to anyone.

Glad to hear you got it back, happy endings always make me teary eyed :P

Comment

Working...
                                X