Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Snow White Pearl available on the USA SL1?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Snow White Pearl available on the USA SL1?

Does anyone know if the Snow White Pearl is available on the USA Soloist?

I have been told that the Snow White is available, is this the same color as the Snow White Pearl?

Thanks

Re: Is Snow White Pearl available on the USA SL1?

Snow White is, but Snow White Pearl is only paired up with one of the Bevel Painted guitars like the KV's and RR's.

Matt

Comment

My KE2 is SWP. [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] But I ordered it that way.
      Scott
      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

The catalog just says it's Snow White, no mention of it being a pearl color by itself or with bevels or pinstripes.
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Thanks for the replys

Comment

I have a white perl USA Soloist. It is 12 years old, and is now a multicolor beige-perl. It is in flawless condition, but I can honestly say that perl white finishes don't age very well.

Comment

Originally posted by snugglesthecat:
              I have a white perl USA Soloist. It is 12 years old, and is now a multicolor beige-perl. It is in flawless condition, but I can honestly say that perl white finishes don't age very well.
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">WHADDYA MEAN?!?! [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] That's one of the coolest things about the SWP finish - it ages to an AWESOME cream color. I think that's one of the neatest things about it! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
              X