SL2H in Lightening Sky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SL2H in Lightening Sky

Hey Guys, I just ordered a Jackson SL2H in lightening Sky (LTG). I've looked all over the internet for a pic of lightening sky with the strat body style and cant find one. Anybody have one, or know where theres a pic I can see?
    Thanks

Re: SL2H in Lightening Sky

http://www.guitarxpress.com/cgibin/w...51103615384.ed

GuitarExpress has one for sale. That's the link

Comment

thanks man..... Thats exactly what I was looking for. Its exactly what I ordered except mines left handed.

Comment

Woo! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] I have a lefty SL2H with the Lightning Sky graphic too [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] Kick ass guitars, it looks yummy in the picture [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] Congratulations, I hope you enjoy it!

Cheers,
        Nick
        [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Lightening - the act of causing something to have less physical weight or mass. Also used to describe the effect of increasing the brightness of images (though it is more difficult to increase the brightness of humans)

Lightning - electrical bolts often seen in the sky

It is apalling that a full-grown adult has even put "Lightening Sky" on his own website for the graphic name - is it a Thomas Kincaid graphic of a sky that gets lighter and lighter?

Shoot me right frikkin now, I can't take this crap anymore.

Newc
          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

LOL @ Newc! I was thinking the same thing earlier but couldn't be bothered with posting about it. Is the sky lightening or is lightning coming out of the sky? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I've got a Lefty SL1 Pile of skulls and just in, SL2H Errie Dess. I have some pics on my web site. Where did your order your's from???

thanks,

joe...
              www.godwentpunk.com
              www.myspace.com/godwentpunk

Comment

Working...
              X