Cool King V Custom Korina

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool King V Custom Korina

I found these pics on a Japanese website. Thought you guys might like to check em out. I believe the guitar is for sale, although it says to ask for a price.

[ April 21, 2003, 05:24 PM: Message edited by: jem777az ]

Re: Cool King V Custom Korina

[img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] Oh my, that is awesome!! I'm leaning more and more towards a King V over a Rhoads for my next Jackson! [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Jesus F. Murphy, that thing is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!
      [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
      DAMN me and my poor ass!

Comment

Could you tell me the name of the Japanese website. I would like to buy it. IF you can drop me a note at [email protected]

thanks
        joe

Comment

Lunee, just right click on the pic and then select Properties to see the web address. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

That looks really similar to the one that was on Ebay a month or two back...except that one had all gold hardware if I'm not mistaken and it also had Dave's sig on the rear control cover. Definitely a beauty...and over 2K I'm sure...

- Joel
            RIP Donny Swanstrom...JCF bro
            RIP Dime

Comment

It looks as though the Custom Shop could do that, except maybee the inlays? I think that guitar is smokin` [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

[img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] Holy crap

Comment

[img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

That is a sweet guitar [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] I've never really liked korina, but this is amazing

BTW, has anybody here on the board ordered from that shop? Do they ship abroad?

Comment

OMG!
                      How I love string-thru KVs... [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
                      http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

Originally posted by slayer:
                        It looks as though the Custom Shop could do that, except maybee the inlays? I think that guitar is smokin` [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] Jack.
                        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">What do you mean? The Custom Shop made that. The anarchy symbol inlays are a custom shop option (at least they were when the old order form was online).

Comment

Originally posted by slayer:
                          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Those inlays would nuttin' for the Custom Shop. Have you seen the Cobra inlays on Roodyrocker's Rhoads?
                          Hail yesterday

Comment

I love how it has the Rhoads plate for the string-thru section! Vince has this one from the Gallery with a reverse headstock on it and that plate.

Comment

Working...
                            X