Round Round Get Around, She Gets Around

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Round Round Get Around, She Gets Around

This one has been passed around like my ex-girlfriend at a frat party so you've all seen / owned it before but now that it's off the streets and has taken up residence here at Brad's Home for Wayward Jacksons I thought I'd post a couple of new pics:

Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Re: Round Round Get Around, She Gets Around

Very nice awesome top !!! I have one of the JCF whores myself [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img].It is the blue AT pro (string thru) that is in the gallery.
    Mike
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    SLS TG // SLATQH TSB // 2 CS Soloists both 24.75 scale // 5 Archtop PROs //

Comment

LOL - I know what you mean, one or two JCF whores have passed through here as well. But I'm more than a little surprised that this one has changed hands so many times lately, I like it as well as anything I've bought in the last couple of years.
      Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

I was the original owner of that guitar and it is really sweet.I just had other stuff I wanted and that was the most expendable.Good luck with it [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Killer!
          Please take care of her and if I had money for other guitars I was buying,I would have never sold that one.
          If any cases you decide to sell it again, please let me know.
          [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

God am I going to miss that one. I would have kept it, but I shouldn't have bought it in the first place. It was just to damn nice to turn down! Enjoy Brad!
            "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Comment

That has a killer quilt top on it! Enjoy.

Comment

Hey hey the gang's all here! I'd like to take this opportunity to personally thank all of the previous owners for being big enough gear whores that they decided to turn this one loose. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Toru, it I ever let this one go you'll be the first to know. Many thanks once again for the deal on this one.

Comment

lol, everyone paying homage to their ex-guitarfriend.

Comment

She's nice but they just want to be friends.

Comment

Round and round
                      With love we'll find a way just give it time
                      Round and round
                      What comes around goes around

Oh nevermind.. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] I thought it was a sing a long. Sweet guitar though

Comment

NICE!! but there is something missing [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

I dunno, is there? A strap? Maybe a cord? Hmmm, what could it be?

Well honestly the fretboard was pretty dry and looked crappy in my other pics so I shot the ones above while I was waiting for the oil to penetrate a bit. Here's what it looked like before:

*sniff* *sniff* It's sad. Those other guys, they didn't really love her .... [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Oh, I loved her, but she was too high class for me. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I oiled the fretboard myself, but it just went back to the way it looked above in a few days. I think it's just the grain on that particular slab. I kinda liked that about it. It still feels as smooth as ebony should.

If I'm ever in your neck of the woods, can I take her to diner? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                            "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Comment

Sure but you should know that I'm probably going to have to start pimping her out to cover my last deal. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X