Help needed finding info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help needed finding info

Hi, I'm a newbie to this forum, so apologies if I've made any of the classic newbie mistakes.

I'm trying to find more details on the origins of the following USA Jackson (pics below, hopefully). The serial number is 5080, which I believe makes it a custom shop build, between 1987, and 1989, the serial plate is a San Dimas one, although I believe from the number that it is an early Ontario. It has a Jackson licensed floyd, and a covered Jackson labeled humbucker in the bridge position. As the pics (again hopefully) show, its signed on the back of the headstock by Grover Jackson. I'm just trying to find out any more info I possibly can on it, such as actual date of shipping, if theres any particular reason its been signed etc. The guitar itself is in almost perfect condition, there are a couple of tiny dings on the headstock bottom edge, but the body is pretty much unmarked, although the case is fairly well beat up.

Cheers for any info anyone can provide.

Re: Help needed finding info

(guessing here) Limited Edition Dodger Blue Crackle? There were some red crackles that were signed as well. Haven't seen too many of the blue ones.

Newc
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
    X