Has anyone else had this problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone else had this problem

I have had my SL2H for 2-3 years now. At times the three way switch partially or totally cuts out. And sometimes the switch works without a problem. I have gotten advice before to check the connections and/or to clean the contact points. Everything is connected solidly and the contacts are clean. What else could it be? Any help is appreciated.

Re: Has anyone else had this problem

My RR1T does this in the neck position sometimes. I was thinking about just putting a switchcraft (SG) type switch in to replace it.
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Seems like its a dodgy switch and needs to be replaced man. Although someone else will be able to tell you for sure.

Jamesy

Comment

yep it's just eazyist to replace it shouldn't cost ya more that 30 or 40 bucks Canadian with the part , and don't cheap out , make sure you get a good one like what was mentioned above . //Steve

Comment

......and then again it's just probably dirty if it only does it some of the time and works others , spray it out with that caned air stuff [can't remember what it's called] or for quick relief just blow on it when it does it next , I do that alot on my stuff and it seems to work. //Steve

Comment

Working...
          X