RR1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RR1

Hi, everyone. I'm new to this board....nice to be here.

I live in Norway, and I've been trying to get a hold of a JacksonRR1 Ferrari red through my local dealer, but it seems imposible. It doesn't seem to be in stock anywhere in Europe. Do you know if this has anything to do with Fender reorganizing the whole thing?

B.T.W I own an RR3 Japan made with the inverted headstock.....it's ok, but not the "real" thing, I guess....

Re: RR1

Why don't you give Matt at OSG an email? He's a Jackson dealer on this Forum and his link is at the top of every page...
    "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
    Gotta get away from here.
    Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
    Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

I'll try....thanx

Comment

Does anyone know how much money do Jackson charge for having 24 frets on the RR-1?

Comment

alot more than one with 22. to get a 24 fret rhoads you have to go thru the custom shop.

Comment

You should Call Matt

Comment

I've got an 85 ferrari red Rhoads that I was thinking about selling. [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img] BUT.... If I sell it, I won't have any Rhoads left, Just strats [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] It's not a museum at my house, everything's for sale for the "$$$$$$$$$$$$$" [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

to not have a rhoads is to not have life.

Comment

Come on Mark...give the poor guy a break and sell it. Wait a minute, what am I saying? I want first crack at it.

Comment

Working...
                  X