Rudolf Schenker of Scorps Jackson V

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rudolf Schenker of Scorps Jackson V

I was shocked to see Rudolf Schenker playing a Randy Rhodes Jackson during a song from a DVD shot in Germany in 91. The guitar had Graphics of some type.

Re: Rudolf Schenker of Scorps Jackson V

Oh oh... [running for cover]
    Henrik
    AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Those pics were posted once before, can't remember when.

Someone will be along shortly [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I have a poster we used at NAMM for years of him here, screaming and playing...very cool pic. It's a keeper for sure. Also have one of Doug Aldrich and lots of others.

Comment

Would you please spell Randy's name correctly?

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Ditto that!

Comment

Ya, that was me, had just finish encoding from VHS to VCD. Its the bolted sheet metal graphic.
              Suprised its still on my old site.

Comment

I see absolutely no sense in wearing sunglasses on stage. The lights are behind you, and they only light up the first few rows in the audience, so how could you possibly look cool when you can't see? [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Newc
                I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Because Newc it was cool to look like an idiot in the '80s/early '90s. [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

But I must correct myself. every decade has had some cool (stupid) fashion style that was popular for a time. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  KV DM PRO, SLSXMG, RRXMG, DXMG, LP P90 Goldtop_GSP1101_RM4: JF SL-OD100_Randall RT2/50_Peavey 4x12 cab
                  I'm loving the Jaded Faith mods. Going Egnater Dual mod route: Voxless, SL-OD100, Brahma #39, QuickMod GT

Comment

So Sorry about the Randy spelling, I guess I should pull out a few of my Jacksons out from time to time to remind me. I hope I will not be banned for life.

Comment

His name is Francis isn't it?? He needed all the help he could get. He was a little misguided. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                      Occupy JCF

Comment

Originally posted by Newc:
                        I see absolutely no sense in wearing sunglasses on stage. The lights are behind you, and they only light up the first few rows in the audience, so how could you possibly look cool when you can't see? [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Newc
                        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I absolutely hated it when bands did that. In 1988, at my band's last gig, we videotaped our performance. It was an outdoor gig, and we helped coordinate the event, so there was tons of stuff for us to worry about besides our actual performance. We watched the video weeks later, and to my dismay, I had my sunglasses on the entire time - I was so busy during the day that I forgot to take them off before I jumped on the stage. I looked like such a poser!

- Eric
                        Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

Actually, they serve a few purposes... it cuts the glare if you're hungover. You can check out the babes boobs w/o the obvious stares to give you away. It can allow you to look out into the crowd with the front spots on and not be blinded or help you tune out the crowd and not be obvious about it.

I don't wear Sun g's onstage, but there may be a day when an outdoor gig would warrant the need.

Comment

A friend of mine has a Randy exactly like that one with the minor difference that the neck is broken on his [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

JB weld and duct tape.

Comment

Working...
                              X