Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Musician's Friend

greetings all jackson usa fans
    i'm thinking about ordering a jackson usa from Musician's Friend - a black ke2.
    what do think of this site, what expereince do you have with them and should i do it ?
    if not... can you recomend other site where i can find the ke2 (i know about osg, guitarxpress matts music and easton guitars)
    thanks

Re: Musician\'s Friend

Dude, that is way to much to pay for a KE2 [img]graemlins/nono.gif[/img] Splawn Guitars is another option. I would think a New one fairly priced wouldn`t be much over $1300?????? Don`t buy from them(MF) at that price [img]graemlins/refuse.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

I priced an slsmg from MF for $899. Seemed a little high for an import, so I emailed them and asked if they could do better on the price or at least include the case. Their response was...the price you see is the price you pay, and a case is not included with this guitar.....So, I emailed Matt at Online Stage Gear, same guitar with case - $699. You should try him first on Jackson, great guy to deal with.

Comment

Just a silly idea....but, click the link at the top of the page called " Online Stage Gear.com"
        -Lou
        " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

Yeah, I agree. If I had money, I'd buy a USA Jackson from Matt. But, I don't.

There are better places to go than MF, even though I've never bought from him, Matt is a really cool guy and I wouldn't hesitate to buy from him if I were in a similar situation to you.

Comment

If I were you (and I'm not, don't take offence to any remarks I make) I'd wait. Tell Matt or Kevin to order it if they don't have it. You might have to wait a month or two, but if it were me, using those other internet shopping sites is a risk of $1XXX of your cash. If I seem a little against MF, there's a reason. I tried MF, music123.com and one other guy and my guitar (ESP EX model) came with a major flaw of some kind every time. It's not like it's gonna happen to anyone, but from what I hear, Matt and Kevin's prices and service are awsome overall.

Comment

yeah just put in an order with Matt @OSG.. a Black Kelly shouldn't take long at all to get. Won't hurt to e-mail him [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

I ordered my kv-2 and ke-3 from MaTT. He has the best prices ive seen so far

Comment

I've had nothing but bad experiences with that site. 3 guitars damaged during shipping. I'd seriously stick with Matt or Kevin on ordering.

Comment

Well, MF will match prices of other sites. All you have to do is show them a link to another site with their listed price, and MF will match it. Whether or not they'll add a case in like another site does, I'm not sure.
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

thanks everybody
                      i've chacked OSG's site but sadly there is no ke2 in black. only Eerie dess swirl and lightning sky.
                      i'm still open for more ideas guys.

Comment

Matt, do you ship internationally now? As in, rhoads', V's etc?
                        cheers

Comment

Remember... Musician's friend IS Guitar Center online...
                          Occupy JCF

Comment

I wish I could sell um for a Grand

Comment

I wish you could give them away!! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] :

Comment

Working...
                              X