Musician's Friend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Musician\'s Friend

I wish I could keep them all [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

If you are ever low on storage space. I'll give you my home address. Just send them over. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Yes I do ship Internationaly. Shoot me an email.

Matt - [email protected]

Comment

I say click the link at the top of this page, call OSG and order your Kelly.
          Judging by the price he give me on a Kelly in trans-black, I say that your guitar will probably be around $1000. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Nek

Comment

You would do that for me [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

What a lovely offer [img]graemlins/bs.gif[/img]

Comment

Matt at OSG is the ticket!

Musicians Friend? Musicians Enemy!

[ April 29, 2003, 11:24 AM: Message edited by: ROCKPRO ]

Comment

Just cause Musician's lying ass Friend says they have it in stock, doesn't mean they do. Hey if you gotta have it right now and got money to burn, go for it. Hope it works out.

My advice is don't be an ignoramus and order one from a reputable dealer and get a mint unplayed guitar at the best price.

But to me it looks like another one of them posts where someone registers and already has their mind made up. Then down the line they are back asking what to do because they took no ones advice and got screwed.

Stuff like
                I have been waiting for weeks and now they tell me they are waitng for a shipment. It has a flaw but it's not that bad, I called the dealer and he told me to call Jackson, and,and........

[ April 30, 2003, 05:41 AM: Message edited by: LRGman ]

Comment

[img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Just to clearify. MF is owned by Guitar Center but it is it's own company and is not GC online. Both companies have some of the saem lines of product but both also carry things the other doesn't. Its like Pepsi and Frito Lay. Pepsi owns Frito lay but you cant get pepsi form frito lay nor can you get fritos from pepsi.
                    Gil

Comment

Fritolay? I know a couple girls who are freetolay. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by itzko:
                        greetings all jackson usa fans
                        i'm thinking about ordering a jackson usa from Musician's Friend - a black ke2.
                        what do think of this site, what expereince do you have with them and should i do it ?
                        if not... can you recomend other site where i can find the ke2 (i know about osg, guitarxpress matts music and easton guitars)
                        thanks
                        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Matt or Kevin Easton will hook ya up for a hell of a lot cheaper than them ! //Steve

Comment

Working...
                        X