Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pics of Burnt Cherry Burst SL-2s?

Hey-

Hi, im very new here. Im pretty familiar with jacksons, but having a dedicated message board has really been a great help so far!

Im pretty set on getting a SL-2H in about a month. Just one thing though...

I have only seen one good picture of the Burnt Cherryburst finish on a jackson...it was on a Rhoads and looked sick. I haven't seem this color on a jackson in any store either, so it looks like I'm going to have to order one sight unseen.

Any one have or know of any pictures of this color on ANY model jackson? Also, my alternate is Amber Sunburst, so any pics of that would be helpful as well.

Thanks!

-Andrew

Re: Pics of Burnt Cherry Burst SL-2s?

I have an SL1 in Burnt Cherry Burst but I don't have a camera [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] Definetely looks great though, you'll be very pleased if you get one.

Comment

Nice man! I have a couple questions for you...

1) What color are the sides, the back and the neck?

2) Color matched headstock, right?

Thanks a ton!!!

-Andrew

Comment

the neck, sides, and back are all black.. which is a good thing because if something chips you can just get a marker and color it in [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

The headstock is matching and looks killer.. I remember seeing pictures around, I'll try to find one. A lot of colors/graphics can tend to get boring after a while, but for some reason this one always looks amazing to me, even though its nothing special.

Comment

I just got my new DK1 in burnt cherryburst today! The color on the sides and back of mine are a transparent cherry color.

Comment

actually I think mine might be a tobacco sunburst after looking around.. the dealer I got it from said it was a burnt cherry burst, so I get it and tell him it isn't a BCB.. then he told me it actually was. So I just assumed it was a burnt cherry burst the whole time.. Well I can't find pictures of either on the net lol.. All Jackson sunbursts are beautiful anyway, can't go wrong [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Andrew, if you want pics of an amber sunburst, check out www.onlinestagegear.com, he's got one for sale right now, and a few pictures of some in his archives.

Comment

Yea, I guess Jason listed mine as "cherry sunburst" here is a link to a picture of mine but it doesn't show the back or sides.

http://www.drumcityguitarland.com/gu...Picture002.jpg

[ May 06, 2003, 01:39 AM: Message edited by: Lordofgain ]

Comment

yeah this is what color mine is (but a soloist):

http://www.edroman.com/resources/ima..._jac112212.JPG

Its called tobacco sunburst.. finally got that cleared up.

Here's a good SL2 cherry sunburst pic from OSG:

http://www.onlinestagegear.com/pics-...h/sl2h-CSB.jpg

Comment

The Burnt Cherry Sunburst will look alot like a Cherry Sunburst in the middle with the edges getting very dark to an almost brown color.

Matt

Comment

Working...
                  X