Jackson Star Trek update!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson Star Trek update!!

I bet this kind of thing doesn't happen every day! The 89' custom shop Jackson with the Star Trek theme that I scored on Ebay a while back is really generating alot of interest. I was contacted by a Star Trek memorabilia company who asked if I would like to consign it to them for sale at their next Star Trek convention in Binghamton NY. They told me that they could probably fetch around $2500.00 for it easily. Here is why. The person who it was custom made for who's name is engraved on the trem cover is the chairman of SETI. SETI is the USA space exploration agency. He has written books and is known worldwide for he work with SETI. I guess Star Trek people are into space related stuff even though Star Trek was just a TV show. I was told by another Star Trek collector that anybody who buys a $90.00 ticket to one of the Star Trek conventions will be gauranteed that William Shatner will sign one item and if I got him to sign the Star Trek Jackson it would probably sell for a ton of money. hmmm..

Re: Jackson Star Trek update!!

Well, if that's true, get rid of that thing! If the dude told you $2500 easy, I'd sell it to him for 2K, see if he takes that.
    "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
    Gotta get away from here.
    Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
    Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

I hear you on that! There is no chance of me going to a Treky convention. I told them instantly that if they wanted it for $2500.00 than it was as good as SOLD!! Lots of people make offers but never come through though. I would like to use the money and get a nice Rhoads.

Comment

:counts his money:

Hay man, can I borrow a few bucks?

Comment

SETI = Search for extra-terrestrial intelligence.

NASA = USA space exploration agency.

Not giving you a hard time, just they're not the same thing.

BTW, are you sure some dude isn't blowing smoke up your @ss about the whole consignment / Star Trek convention thing? That could be a fairly ingenious e-mail scheme to shiester an axe out of a guy. [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img] Be careful.

Comment

It could be a scam. Thanks for info on the SETI NASA thing. I occassionally space out but that is as far into space as I go. I haven't heard from the person since they made the offer and I responded so who knows.

Comment

If you go to their convention, they'll suck you in an you'll never be able to leave their cult! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Actually...

N.A.S.A.
                National Aeronautics and Space Administration

Comment

[img]graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]

Comment

yeah dude, weird **** happens at trekkie conventions.

I went to one, that morning I was a Don Juan Sex Machine, I came out 6 hours later with a tight ass blue shirt and a beer gut, and my virginity was back. I had no interest in sex at all, for like 2 years.

Comment

Maybe they should look at the Zoraxe for their next convention.

Comment

Working...
                      X