USA Warrior - Warbird graphic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: USA Warrior - Warbird graphic

I wouldn't mind picking up a Redhead, or the Catalog Blonde.
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

hey newc, were you the one selling that blue pro on ebay a little while ago?

Comment

Nope.
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

Comment

Thanks guys for the input. I ended up paying $1640 inc postage, should see it in a few days. Thats $3000 cheaper then a "bolted steel" finished brand new warrior.

As soon as it arrives, i'll get pictures with "the family". Unfortunately a Charvel had to go to make room, but, hey, its a warrior, SO GET OUT OF ITS WAY MERE CHARVEL.
          --
          Regards,
          Perry

www.ormsbyguitars.com

Comment

Thats Aussie dollars of course....
            --
            Regards,
            Perry

www.ormsbyguitars.com

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              Thanks guys for the input. I ended up paying $1640 inc postage, should see it in a few days. Thats $3000 cheaper then a "bolted steel" finished brand new warrior.

As soon as it arrives, i'll get pictures with "the family". Unfortunately a Charvel had to go to make room, but, hey, its a warrior, SO GET OUT OF ITS WAY MERE CHARVEL.

[/ QUOTE ]

Perry...now THAT'S what I like to hear! Great score bro! Anxiously awaiting the pics when you get it!! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

i want a warrior!

Comment

Then sign up for the Limited Run Blood Drip WRMG and getcha one [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

RPS14A, you can have this warrior, just order me a blood drip!!
                    --
                    Regards,
                    Perry

www.ormsbyguitars.com

Comment

man i just want a usa warrior or something sweet. i bought an ibanez rg565 to hold me over and its not doing the trick; it was a good deal but just not comparable to usa jackson and my model 6 bridge is stripped to where i cant change strings. i also bought a badass green chandler body form chris' guitars but the routing was all SUPER **** up.
                      i guess if im patient and dont blow all my money something will come up.

Comment

Rhoads....I'll take the Warrior from you [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] I'll take as many as I can get my hands on! We need to see some pics though very soon.....
                        RIP Donny Swanstrom...JCF bro
                        RIP Dime

Comment

Actually, i just realised the blood drip was an import [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
                          oh well, expect a warrioresque blood drip from a certain aussie luthier soon. If i cant buy a through neck warrior, i'll make my own version [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                          --
                          Regards,
                          Perry

www.ormsbyguitars.com

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            Rhoads....I'll take the Warrior from you [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] I'll take as many as I can get my hands on! We need to see some pics though very soon.....

[/ QUOTE ]

Let me correct Joel here....eh hemmm......Joel can have as many as he can get his hands on UNTIL I get back into the buyers market...then they all become fair game! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Well I'd better get my ass in gear...cause I'm gonna hoard as many as I can find [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Too bad they're so damn hard to come by...any estimates on how many USA's were produced in the 2 years? I still want that lightning...although my Warrior Pro will most likely get that paintjob soon. I've had a major hard on for early US Warriors and '83-'84 string-thru RR Customs....of course 2 of the hardest to find Jackson's! [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] But that just makes them more awesome when you have to chase them and search them out.

- Joel
                              RIP Donny Swanstrom...JCF bro
                              RIP Dime

Comment

Exactly Joel....it's the thrill of the chase!

I've been lucky enough to have a couple of mine drop into my lap on a couple of occasions, but that wasn't common.

They are common enough to be floating around out there, but rare enough to make them fun to chase!

Comment

Working...
                                X