USA Warrior - Warbird graphic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USA Warrior - Warbird graphic

A friend has a Warrior with Warbird graphic (green aircraft plating, with the chick, and some insignias). He wants to sell it, and im keen to get my hands on it.
    Its in mint condition, and includes the original case. The serial is UO19XX. Dont remember the actual number, but it was like 1907 or something in the low 1900's.

So, the price thats been discussed so far, seems extremely cheap, at $1125 USD. He is a good mate, and i want to give him a fair price, even if its more than what he is asking. Is $1125 about right, and if not, what are they worth with a warbird graphic??
    --
    Regards,
    Perry

www.ormsbyguitars.com

Re: USA Warrior - Warbird graphic

I'd say that's pretty decent for both parties. It wouldn't be likely to sell for much more than that on ebay.

Comment

Every one of those early USA model graphics is unique. Jackson farmed the graphics to various different artists and didn't use templates of any kind. That is an excellent price for a Warbid in mint condition. Besides the pickups those guitars are incredible. They also don't cut the bodies as nice and pointy as those early Warriors anymore. Snag it while you can.
      We must!
      We must!
      We must increase the bust!
      The bigger the better!
      The tighter the sweater!
      The boys are counting on us!

Comment

US or AU $?

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          So, the price thats been discussed so far, seems extremely cheap, at $1125 USD.

[/ QUOTE ]

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] my bad, i remember one on the bay months ago with headstock tip repair that went for like $700 with that graphic

Comment

Is that the one that was on Aussie Ebay?

Comment

no i think it was here in the US a while back. headstock had broken off at the last peg or so if that refreshes anyones memory.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  Is that the one that was on Aussie Ebay?

[/ QUOTE ]

Plug that one into US Ebay and it comes out at US$1154.

Nice axe. Wish I had the money [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                  Hail yesterday

Comment

That was mine on Ebay [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    Had a repaired headstock snap through the middle. Strong as an ox, though.
                    I paid $1250 for it like that because I wanted a Warbird Warrior, and it was the only one for sale, plus it had the less-common "Pearl Harbor" topless chick on it. Hated to sell it, but I'll find another someday. At least it went to a good home [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

That's a fair price for your friend's Warbird, and very nice for Australia, being that you folks are basically left out of the "sweet deals" on USAs because of the shipping charges.
                    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

man, didnt yours end up ing for like $700? [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

$800 IIRC
                        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

Comment

man it sucks to hear about someone taking a loss like that, but i guess it heppens to everyone at some point in one way or another.

Comment

Eh, it was no biggie really. I knew I was paying more than it would have sold for in the open market (Ebay, ect), and did it gladly because I already had a 1990 Pro Warrior, and knew that the USA had to be damn killer if the Pro was that good.
                            Besides, I wanted a Warbird Warrior for a loooong time, and finally had the money and a chance to buy one.

Comment

The one I had was broken in shipping too. Just the headstock ears on both ends of the HS...nothing thru the tuners
                              Mine sold to Trace...I don't know where it's gone since. The chick on mine was a gorgeous redhead....the hottest chick I've ever seen on one of these.

That's a decent price....I'd say go for it, and don't look back! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X