USA Warrior - Warbird graphic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: USA Warrior - Warbird graphic

thats exactly right, I seen this one and thought about it before xmas, being so close to me, but it was bad timing. I really want a warbird, but its the whole balance of money and need.
    Congrats that a jcf'r got it! Its like its not floating in the darkness if someone here can enjoy it [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

And I only just noticed its perry from ormsbyguitars!
    I've been to your website alot dude, that sandoval run looks freakin' sweet! I was floored when I seen all the stuff you sold in aus, and your work looks absolutely top notch. Have fun with the warbird [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Thanks dude, i appreciate the comments. The Polka dot V replica was buffed and semi assembled today, should be ROCKIN' early next week. I'll post some pics in the "guitars by others" section next week. If you're into Warriors, keep an eye on the website, as i've got a killer new design coming up, although its pretty close to Jacksons Death Angel (i gotta hurry and get these ideas to the market quicker damnit).
      Joel, my other USA is a Jan 1985 RR (RR1050), Kahler, black on black (since refinished), sharkies, binding, single piece neck. Got it for $300 US about five years ago [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] Just fitted a ZW set of EMGs to it (std before that), and they wouldnt fit the pickup routs. Hmmm, do i recut the routs??? NO WAY, MODIFY THE EMGS! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] They fit now [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
      --
      Regards,
      Perry

www.ormsbyguitars.com

Comment

Hey...Perry, I didn't know you were from Ormsby...I emailed ya a couple months ago inquiring about the Polka Dot V's. Almost forgot about them...I've got another email on the way to you.
        Dude....$300 for an '85 RR Custom?? Man that's a steal!! That's gotta sound killer with the EMG's now...what kinda rig?

- Joel
        RIP Donny Swanstrom...JCF bro
        RIP Dime

Comment

Working...
        X