What is this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is this?

Ran into a guy who claims to have a USA Custom shop Jackson Bolt on Neck Serial# 00205 ?? He says it even has a custom case.. He Described the Graphic as a Ice Blue metal flake with Black Squares on the guitar with bolts on the black area, I think he said it was a Bolted Steel Graphic.. has the standard S/S/H pickups, Floyd Rose and has the made in usa on the head stock.. Just Looking to see if anyone has seen something like this?? And is that a correct serial number?? It don't seem right to me for a custom shop, but does more so for a US Production model.. But I thought they had 6 digits.. anyone know?? Thanks [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Karl

Re: What is this?

Karl, there was a graphic like that and it could be on a Dinky or Fusion, because they both were bolt-ons, but I beleive the Graphic was an option on any Jackson of that era it was available, but it still could be a Custom Shop peice, because Jackson would do so much in the shop [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

Thats definately not a custom shop bolt on number.

Comment

I've gotta see that!!

Comment

Thanks for the information guys.. I'm gonna go look at it this morning and I'll be taking my camera along. So one way or another hopefully someone here can Identify it.. Thanks

Karl

Comment

5-digit serial? I thought the USA production (for lack of a better term) were 6 digits for bolt-ons? My USA Fusions have 6 digits as does my USA Dragon Dinky.

Newc
            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Ok Guys, here is the scoop, He apparently missed the first digit (old man needing glasses) [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              anyway it is a USA select model serial# 000205
              and here are the Pics.. and Yes I bought it.. I'm such a sucker!!

According to the Serial# Chart this is a 1990 model.. But if anyone has anymore input on this model. Please let me know.. Thanks..

[ May 10, 2003, 02:07 PM: Message edited by: Galaxyssb ]

Comment

WOW!!! She rocks dude! Beautiful axe! [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

It looks like A Fusion USA to me.

[ May 10, 2003, 03:14 PM: Message edited by: kuerbo ]
                Facebook - Youtube

Comment

Yeah, definitely a USA and a nice score at that.

Congrats!
                  The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Ya, 5 digits is definately wrong. Could be bad communication from seller or a typo.

I threw up a quick Serial number chart without all that Flash BS on the Jackson site.

Jackson Serial Number Chart

Matt

[ May 10, 2003, 01:07 PM: Message edited by: OnlineStageGear ]

Comment

Nice score!! I like the Graphics!! Dinky or Fusion? Jack.

Comment

Thanks Guys, Myself, I'm not sure if its a Dinky or a Fusion? I'm hoping someone here can tell me.. Sure does play nice.. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Karl

[ May 11, 2003, 02:42 PM: Message edited by: Galaxyssb ]

Comment

I'm pretty sure it's a Fusion. Other than the graphic, it's a dead-ringer for mine.
                          Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

That cutout in the lower horn spells Fusion to me, am i right?

Galaxy, it's AWESOME looking! ENVY! [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
                            Henrik
                            AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Never seen one like that before. That's awesome dude!!

Comment

Working...
                              X