Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What is this?

Definately a fusion.-Lou
    " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

"Fusion" Thanks guys, that's what I wanted to know. The only other odd part to me was the Graphic, First time I ever seen this one.. Does anyone, or has anyone here owned a guitar with this graphic?? Is this a Rare Graphic??

Thanks, Karl

Comment

That was a USA select finish the first couple of years of the Select series I pretty sure.
        The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Originally posted by jackson1:
          That cutout in the lower horn spells Fusion to me, am i right?
          [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Wrong. The three Dinkies I have now and the one I sold Word all have that lower scalloped horn. You'd have to measure the scale length to see if it's indeed a Fusion... and it would be a 24.75" scale length. Fusions are a "fusion" of the Strat body style with Gibson scale length
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

From what I read, it's most accurate to measure your G string. My G is 25 exact. So what would this indicate?? Thanks

Karl

Comment

That graphic is called Bolted Steel. There was a Rhoads with that graphic for sale on the old JCF at one time. Also, there's a picture of one in the thread about the Scorpions with that same graphic.
              Cool axe you got there [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

Rudy
              Rudy
              www.metalinc.net

Comment

Originally posted by Galaxyssb:
                From what I read, it's most accurate to measure your G string. My G is 25 exact. So what would this indicate?? Thanks

Karl
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">The easiest way is to measure from the nut to the 12th fret, then double it.

[ May 12, 2003, 07:02 PM: Message edited by: toejam ]
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Ah Ha!! Thank your Sir!! It Measures, 24 3/4

Comment

Excellent guitar! Bolted Steel graphic looks awesome on it. I seem to remember that Tim has or had a Bolted Steel Rhoads? That was a great one also.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam:
                      Wrong. The three Dinkies I have now and the one I sold Word all have that lower scalloped horn.
                      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Lesson taken! Thanks.
                      Henrik
                      AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Hi Ironhead Metal; Tim's bolted steel Rhoads is the one I was refering to. It was for sale on E-Bay then a JCF member traded him an Ibanez +/- cash for it.

Rudy
                        Rudy
                        www.metalinc.net

Comment

Working...
                        X