Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Custom Shop Kelly Stars in existence?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Custom Shop Kelly Stars in existence?

We know the Kelly Star was Japanese and Indian made, but are there any Custom Shop Kelly Stars in existence? Does anybody even like the shape enough to order a custom guitar with this shape?

Re: Any Custom Shop Kelly Stars in existence?

there was an eerie dess one that was a custom shop on ebay...a buyer/seller named hoticebt has it...d.m.
    http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Devane.ASP

http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Torquestra.ASP

Comment

The Fastars are CS versions of the KellyStar shape.

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Wow, now thats one of the coolest stars I have seen in a long time! Anyone know where I can get one of these with the blood splatter????? [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

Comment

The Custom Shop is the one and only place.

Flo
          http://www.myspace.com/drasticviolence

Thrash/Death-Metal from Germany

Comment

nice pic racerx ! //Steve

Comment

I hear those Fastars even come with that big goofy guy in the picture! [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] @ toejam

Comment

The only 2 I've ever seen were the original reverse headstock blood splatter graphic on the 2000 catalog cover and the erie dess guitar that hoticedebt sold. I would have bought that guitar in a heartbeat if it would have been sold by anybody else. I would NEVER do business with hoticedebt, complete moron.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve:
                    nice pic racerx !
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thanks, Steve! You are a gentleman & a scholar!

I really have to give props to Chuckracer. The pic turned out really well. I like how my hair is long & uniform. Also I don't look fat at all there. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                    X