Overdue pics of my PC1 Solar Score

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Overdue pics of my PC1 Solar Score

I've been BUSY as hell, but know I am WAY overdue on these pics... anyway, believe it or not, scored this at a Guitar Center - got a VERY good deal - included original case, as well as the instruction sheet for the Sustainer.
    In person, it is a more subtle "honey" burst, but she is a beaut! Enjoy the pics ....
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v8...Solarwhole.jpg
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v8...Solarfront.jpg
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/Wayniac/Solar.jpg

Re: Overdue pics of my PC1 Solar Score

very nice axe!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
    i love those quilttops. [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

That's Very Nice! Congrats.
      http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

Looks great but is that really Solar?
        It looks very different from the catalog I have seen and also a friend of mine just got a Custom Shop Soloist in Solar and looked more of Amber...

Comment

Thanks guys. I do like how the quilt contrasts with the flame top on my Euphoria.
          Toru - that is what I meant - I called it honey - I guess "amber" would be just as accurate. In person, it looks ALOT less like the 25th anniversary Charvel finish than it does in these pics - almost no red visible to the eye - just a yellowish (amber) to a brownish fade on the edges.

Comment

Oh! now I got it.
            Yea, it is more of Yellowish color and just in case here is a Solar color Soloist pic.
            Hard to see in the pic but the logo/inlays are abalone and neck back is oiled finish.
            By the way, did you receive my PM I sent couple days ago? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

That looks closer to my finish, but the edges are a bit darker on mine - sweet guitar you have there!
              And if you are asking if I got a PM from you - no, I didn't. I just checked my history as well - nothing. You can also try me on e-mail at wpetroskeyATyahooDOTcom

Comment

The guitar is not mine...
                OK!
                I was sending you a PM about... well please see my signature below.
                [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Nice grab and at a GC? wow , nice finish too, the PC1 is the only Jackson that I'm interested in that I've never had a chance to play. Can you give us a review?
                  Thanks [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                  If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

I think I reviewed it when I first got it - but I'm truly too damn lazy to look up the post (it may have even been on the old board)
                    I am impressed with it ! I'm not usually a DiMarzio guy, but like the Super 3 enough that it convinced me to put one in my Rich ST3 as well. The neck was well dressed, action, fit and finish were VERY good for a used guitar. Needed a slight tweak, and a cleaning of the fretboard... and LOVE the feel of the unfinished neck and fingerboard [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] The neck has a thinner feel than my 88 soloist, and not as wide/thin as a Charvel Model series... feels like it might be a compound radius of some sort, as it is a bit beefier down in the 1-5 fret area, and seems to be flatter in the upper fret area
                    I also liked it enough that I HAD to go out and get another (Euphoria) and I am working on getting a third one (Natural) ..
                    Seriously reccomend getting one if you can...

Comment

Damn that thing is awsome

Comment

Nice finish! Did you pick that up in Orange or Manchester?
                        "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Comment

WOW! First, the PC1 is very cool. But being an SL guy, that Solar SL2H is AMAZING!!!!! And an oil finished neck + abalone inlays? I want it!

Comment

I really love my PC1. Honestly, there is nothing that this guitar cannot do. It's the most versatile guitar that I have ever played. I have the Chlorine and it has a really cool look as well.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              Oh! now I got it.
                              Yea, it is more of Yellowish color and just in case here is a Solar color Soloist pic.
                              Hard to see in the pic but the logo/inlays are abalone and neck back is oiled finish.
                              By the way, did you receive my PM I sent couple days ago? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

oh my goodness, that guitar looks amazing, is it a custom shop or are those availabe options now?

Comment

Working...
                              X