What Did I Buy Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Did I Buy Part 2

I have some pictures of my Jackson, but I have no clue how to post them. I would appreciate it if someone could tell me how to do it.

Sprinter 36

Re: What Did I Buy Part 2

I'm not completely sure, but I'll try it like I have on other forums, and see if it works...

[ May 12, 2003, 10:25 PM: Message edited by: adrenaline junkie ]

Comment

Ok, here's what you do. Set up an account with a picture hosting service, I use Photoisland, because they have a link for things like this, and it's Free. Send your picture to them, then either right click on the picture and get the properties of the pic, or click on the link, like I did, and get them.

Then, add image quotes, like this (I'm adding some "" to it, so it won't work, and you can see it.

[img"]http://mediaservice.photoisland.com/auction/May/20035122755743723368635.jpg[/img"]

Do it just like that, but don't put the " in there, that you see next to img.

if you want to post them now, you can email them to me, and I'll put them on for you.

Comment

IMO it's easier to use the IMAGE button (below the Instant UBB Code heading, just below the text box you use to post messages).

[img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Junkie....Make me a DEAL on the Les Paul !!!!!
          [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
          [email protected]

Comment

Working...
          X