NAMM Shannon Korina set have appeared

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NAMM Shannon Korina set have appeared

Sounds a LOT more realistic to me han the 7xxx$ figures that were thrown around yesterday [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

I´ll start dreaming of that Rhoads again then..

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        Let someone else pay those rediculous prices.

[/ QUOTE ]

ridiculous even
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          [ QUOTE ]
          Let someone else pay those rediculous prices.

[/ QUOTE ]

ridiculous even

[/ QUOTE ] Ron, do the letters FU mean anything to you? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
          Scott
          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Please remember when looking at these list prices on these customs that they are handbuilt by Mike Shannon. While the prices are steep it does cost money to employ Mike, he isn't building guitars for minumum wage. The guy has a world known reputation and has been building for 25 years. If having Mike build a guitar is too rich for your blood your best to focus on a select series ..
            Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Go ahead Ron, have a field day with Kevin's last post. I dare ya. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              Scott
              Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                Go ahead Ron, have a field day with Kevin's last post. I dare ya. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

That doesn't stop him .. he gives equal time
                Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

No way, man. I don't mess with the admins! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Pussy... [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Pat

Comment

Mike Shannon has been building Jackson and Charvel guitars for 25+ years. Is there some reason why his guitars should sell for less than a Fender Master Built guitar?

BTW, the retail price on the Korina guitars is $4499.99 each.

Comment

The Death Kelly...interesting.

Comment

Working...
                        X