RR1 Pickguard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RR1 Pickguard

Hello - I've found myself with a beater RR1 without a pickguard. So far I've found one place that has these (pickguards.us) - anyone know of others that may cut pickguards for these guitars?

Also, I've never had the pleasure of playing a RR1 before - are the pots for these Volume/Volume/Tone or Volume/Tone/Tone? Thanks!

Re: RR1 Pickguard

Volume/Volume/Tone [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

www.fretsonthenet.com
      Our very own budman68 will fix you up. Great service and shipping too!!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] I like V/V/T the best but my RR1T came V/T/T. I will switch it around when I get the chance.
        Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Thanks - this is exactly what I was looking for!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] I like V/V/T the best but my RR1T came V/T/T. I will switch it around when I get the chance.

[/ QUOTE ]
            doh! my bad; you're right, the jackson site lists V/T/T as the stock configuration!

(my RR1 came V/V/T, but I got it used, and with non-stock pickups, the previous owner must have made the change)

Comment

I think older ones might have come with V/V/T and then they switched to V/T/T? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                I think older ones might have come with V/V/T and then they switched to V/T/T? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ] You may be right TJ. The '87 I got from charveljunkie is set up V/V/T and it is 100% stock.
                Scott
                Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Yes,the older Rhoads came standard with V(front pickup)/V(rear pickup)/T(master) wiring!!

Comment

From 1990 through 1993 Jackson used a volume, tone, mid boost as stock for its USA Production line...
                    "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
                    Gotta get away from here.
                    Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
                    Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

Working...
                    X