Custom Shop Soloist Pricing/Wait

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Shop Soloist Pricing/Wait

There are some many different body styles to choose from. Is there some place where you can see examples of these???

thanks,

joe...
    www.godwentpunk.com
    www.myspace.com/godwentpunk

Re: Custom Shop Soloist Pricing/Wait

Nice! It is back!!!

Comment

You might try the gallery GodWentPUNK, I'll guess you'll find some of the body styles. But I think it would be cool if Jackson could put up pictures of the difference body styles

Comment

thanks a lot man!

Comment

No more Firebird or Explorer shapes [img]graemlins/images/icons/mad.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/confused.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] Thats sucks. Jack.

Comment

Custom Shop Soloist Pricing/Wait

Hello-

Since the Jackson custom shop quoter is still down, I was wondering if you guys could help me out in figuring how much it would cost, and how long it would take, to get a guitar is these specs...

Body: Soloist Style, Honduran Mahog with 3/8" AAAAA Flame Maple Top, Scraped Maple Binding, Chlorine finish.
            Neck: 24 Fret raw flamed maple neck-thru, bound ebony fretboard with shark fin inlays and color matched headstock.
            Pickups/Electronics: H-S-H Pickup Configuartion (Dimarizo Air Norton Neck, Blue Velvet Mid, Tone Zone Bridge) with 5 way switch, master volume and tone.
            Bridge: Gold Floyd Rose
            Hardware: Gold

Thanks!

-Andrew

Comment

http://www.jacksonguitars.com/resources/custshopquote/

Comment

Working...
              X