Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Death Kelly and 27 fret soloist have appeared

Yep...drumcityguitarland again!

It's the blue skull graphic 27 fret soloist with tunamatic and stop-tail, not the flame one (yet!). The Korina Rhoads has now appeared on their site as well as the other 3 in that set.

I thought there was supposed to be a lottery for the NAMM guitars?! I tell ya, their luck must be in, so the folks working in that store should go buy a ticket for the actual lottery [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    Popular is not the same as good
    Rare is not the same as valuable
    Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Re: Death Kelly and 27 fret soloist have appeared

Someone posted this information 3hours ago in another thread.
    [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    http://www.jcfonline.com/ubbthreads/...o=&fpart=2

Cool guitars!!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

It might not be luck if no other dealers were interested in the guitars...then they'd get ("win") them automatically. I know some bigger Jackson dealers didn't go after any Customs from this show.

- Joel
      RIP Donny Swanstrom...JCF bro
      RIP Dime

Comment

I guess I just tend to assume that NAMM guitars would be the sort of thing many dealers who attend the show would try and get hold of....I guess they have to think that they can sell them though, unless they want trophies!

Comment

Oh man I'm itchin for that Death Kelly. I'm attracted to all these odd shaped guitars for some reason lately. My main guitar is my Explorer, but the shapes are gettin wierder and wierder in my head for some reason.

Comment

Big stores probably want nothing to do with some of the more exotic CS stuff. You probably have a handfull of dealers(DCGL, Matt's, Easton Vwall.etc.) Going after the CS stuff, and then only some of it, why pay those kind of prices for a guitar that almost has everything you want, when you can pay the same and get exactly what you want. For instance that Double V is probably more a show piece so people can say wow the CS can do that. Who in real life wants that.
            Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

Danny Spitz [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Seriously, from what I've seen of prices listed at dealer sites like DCGL, GX, and GuitarAsylum, they're asking close to the Custom Shop Form Quote (Lloyd and that $3000+ single-hum Anime Dragon Chick Soloist? I doubt that seriously)
              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Yeah - sometimes I think the idea of paying a premium because the guitar was shown at NAMM gets a little old. It's cool that the guitar has some history, but at CS prices for a guitar someone else has spec'd?

Comment

Working...
                X