The perfect stage guitar?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The perfect stage guitar?

It looks cool on your homepage, too. I know it has a Floyd, I was just saying it is kinda annoying that I like Kahlers. It means I can't get that pretty top outside of the custom shop with my bridge of choice.

Comment

the perfect stage guitar for me is a washburn cs780... it has an Ibanez S series shape but cooler.. it's not that heavy, not that big, perfect balance, sounds great, thinline body! it's so easy to move around with..

when I play my V I'm always really carefull so I can't really move that freely on stage.. well maybe I can but I don't in fear of damaging the guitar [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
      "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

It's easy to shred on stage with a 24 fret strat look alike with a whammy bar as a crutch!!, but I prefer my art's and historic gibson 58' butterscotch reissue when I'm toolin at 16 notes per second on stage !!!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          It's easy to shred on stage with a 24 fret strat look alike with a whammy bar as a crutch!!, but I prefer my art's and historic gibson 58' butterscotch reissue when I'm toolin at 16 notes per second on stage !!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey Dave, when did you get so slow. Last time I clocked you, you were playing 18 notes per second. Better put away the Les Paul and break out that Charvel bro.

Comment

whammy bar as a crutch? :Scratch:

Comment

Working...
            X